BREAKING NEWS - #SWFC EMBARGO LIFTED (EMBARGONE!)

24 minutes ago, steelowl said:

DC intimated about good news last week so hopefully we've been proactive sorting provisional targets and cost to be rubber stamped when embargo is lifted 

You would like to think so, however this is Sheffield Wednesday we're talking about so nothing should surprise us.

Don’t think this is going to make a big difference TBH. Still expect 2 or 3 to leave before the end of the month and what’s the point in bringing in premier youth loans? We might as well push along our own youth.

Just now, SiJ said:

You know...that podcast might not be absolute gospel. 

As stated in the podcast, if their figures were incorrect they would have been contacted by the club to make a correction. They haven't been contacted. The lads on the podcast seem to be knowledgeable and competent in their analysis. I'll go with them rather than you.

4 minutes ago, Watson said:

There's always one, back to reality I guess. 

Well I think it has to be said. It's not like the slate has been wiped clean. 

Just now, BRADDO said:

As stated in the podcast, if their figures were incorrect they would have been contacted by the club to make a correction. They haven't been contacted. The lads on the podcast seem to be knowledgeable and competent in their analysis. I'll go with them rather than you.

Don't worry. 

I'm sure we will provide you with plenty of other stuff to moan about.