Deadline day is looming...

So if we sell players .. does it bring you back under the P&L limits and allow us to sign players again ?  Or will we have to sing from the football leagues hymnn sheet regardless ??    

Can't see anybody coming in at all unless there is a miraculous turn around in Mondays meeting. If I lived in a dream land I'd like Dean Smith at Brentford and finally a link with man city (as suggested haha so we can have the impossible to attain duo of foden and Diaz!!! Lol) but I'm not drugged up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, splan80 said:

Can't see anybody coming in at all unless there is a miraculous turn around in Mondays meeting. If I lived in a dream land I'd like Dean Smith at Brentford and finally a link with man city (as suggested haha so we can have the impossible to attain duo of foden and Diaz!!! Lol) but I'm not drugged up. 

We’ve missed the boat with Dean Smith now, should have targeted him when Carlos left. He’ll have Brentford in or around the playoffs this season for sure 

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

We’ve missed the boat with Dean Smith now, should have targeted him when Carlos left. He’ll have Brentford in or around the playoffs this season for sure 

maybe that's not a bad thing because generally ex-Wednesday players that have become the Manager of SWFC with the possible exception of H Wilkinson and the Ginger onegarymegson

have not been a massive Success.:tango:

I think the worry / risk are those that are out of contract: 

westwood 

bannan 

lee

hooper

matias

jaoa

if a bid comes in for any of these, and if any are showing an unwillingness to sign extension on our terms I’d expect to see them gone (if interest shown). 

Westwood, Jaoa, Bannan biggest likelihood based on current / past fitness. 

44 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Thursday 9th at 5pm the transfer window closes....

Westwood is going. Who else is following? Are we gonna lose a big name?

Fessi? 
Joao?

A minimum of 2 players will leave.

Happy to stake my near perfect reputation on here for accuracy on that.

25 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

maybe that's not a bad thing because generally ex-Wednesday players that have become the Manager of SWFC with the possible exception of H Wilkinson and the Ginger onegarymegson

have not been a massive Success.:tango:

I wouldn't have said that the 'ginger one's had exactly  been a massive success with us.,