Surely bloody not!

13 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

That’s exactly what I thought. It’s the reason I can’t sleep at night, but instead sit in the corner of a dark room rocking back and forworth, whimpering with fear of seeing his sideways football at S6 next season.

lol

I was fairly pleased when we signed Butterfield, was sad to see Winnall go, but  I thought he’d add some aggression to midfield. I was completely mistaken. No doubt there was probably some kind of  arrangement either informally or finally  to do a deal if both parties were happy but there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since then, namely a dissapointing season from Butterfield and a serious injury for Winnall.

If Winnall is open minded about working with Jos I’d welcome him back rather than spending on another striker. But he seems an easy target for a sale, the shame being he could’ve been worth much more pre injury.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to everyone.

But Jos is actually very fond of Butterfield, and would like him to remain at the club........

Rumour has it.  

No one puts out them training cones better.

:tango:

I reckon Winnall's market value is around £3m when fit. Although we do live in a world where Madine is worth £6m so who knows.

Sadly there is no chance that he will have recovered from his ACL injury before the transfer window shuts at the start of August, so he won't be going anywhere.

It will probably be around November at the earliest until he's back in full training. Best case scenario now will be to loan him out again in January, hope his knee holds up until the end of the season, then sell him next summer for as much as we can.

I’m declaring shenanigans on this. I’m not against letting Winnall leave, shame he hasn’t been given a proper chance, but us wanting Butterfield back? He proves the point that you can’t polish a turd.  

Not in match day squad at end of season. Just the type of playerwe do not need. Somebody ought to reply to this geezer and say Derby are to swap Vydra for Winnall. Most of Derby team are wrong side of 30, anybody watch semi final on Sky at end of game age of squad was brought up and lack of legs/energy in team.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

This thread needs something to cheer it up a bit...

A picture of Dianne Abbott's face superimposed onto a sumo wrestler's body would be bloody hysterical.

I thought it was already on a sumo wrestlers body.

• Haha 4