12 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Of course he's a great player. Our best player.

Fact is, he wants away and he's done very well since returning from injury to get his move away. 

This cant be fact.

You did not finish the sentence with "FACT!"

FACT! 

19 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Fact is, he wants away and he's done very well since returning from injury to get his move away. 

You say it’s a FACT that he wants away.....I’d be interested to know how you know that fact......My guess is you haven’t got a clue whether he wants away or not but just think he does.....either that or your just fishing for a response

21 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Bet you a whole £10 he’s still here next season. 

Some of our fans have serious issues. 

I quick peruse of the OPs profile would suggest his main contribution over the last few weeks has been to tell everyone that Nando is off. 

Oddball. 

1 hour ago, Standidno said:

Absolute quality since he came back. 

Back from injury, performing, scoring can only mean one thing.

playing for a move away......

Bye bye fernando, bye bye.

Just say your right which your not IMO all he has done is shut the doubters up and added that extra 10 million back on to his price tag. 20 million no less. 

In this division when he's on it and in the right frame of mind he's nigh on unplayable on his day. 

Yes he can be temperamental, moody and hard to manage, but almost all the best flair players are. It comes hand in hand with that arrogance and self belief needed to ply their trade . If we can keep him here though, feeling loved and wanted and get the best out of him, he can fire us out of this division and into the so called promised land of the Premier league. 

Would I sell, yes, but only if I'd already earmarked a cheap replacement and the offer too good to be true. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Every player we’ve got should be playing for a move cos we’re a championship club and they should all have ambitions of playing in the premier league if they have owt about them. The fact we’ve sold very few players to the premier league in the last 15/20 years is a negative against the club. That we now have players good enough and ambitious enough is positive for the club. 

1 hour ago, Standidno said:

You have evidence he wants away? Is this fact or your guess?

3 hours ago, Standidno said:

Absolute quality since he came back. 

Back from injury, performing, scoring can only mean one thing.

playing for a move away......

Bye bye fernando, bye bye.

Give me strength 

:picnic:

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

In this division when he's on it and in the right frame of mind he's nigh on unplayable on his day. 

Yes he can be temperamental, moody and hard to manage, but almost all the best flair players are. It comes hand in hand with that arrogance and self belief needed to ply their trade . If we can keep him here though, feeling loved and wanted and get the best out of him, he can fire us out of this division and into the so called promised land of the Premier league. 

Would I sell, yes, but only if I'd already earmarked a cheap replacement and the offer too good to be true. 

I would never want him to leave because on his day he is the difference between us winning and losing simple as.

Unless it is ridiculous money (15-20M)  then I wouldn't want us to sell.

Getting a cheap replacement for FF is not going to happen though is it.  More likely to see George Hirst riding in to play the first game of next season on a unicorn.

4 hours ago, Standidno said:

The only thing "factual" about anything you've said,is the date you posted it.