Ross wallace

Unbelievable value for money Ross has turned out to be, been a great player for us no doubt. Quality left peg scored some crackers and also his delivery was very good, especially from set pieces. Worked hard and had that bit of cheek to him which we all loved. One of our finer moves transfer wise in the last couple of seasons. 

• Like 1

Good player for the first two season's and I'm sure thats what he'll be remembered for.

However even if we had more financial freedom to keep him I'd still feel it's the right time for him to go for footballing reasons.

One down three to go. 

Let's have the other three who are out of contract soon. That is Nuihu, Loovens and pudl. They can go. 

It's a pity we can't get rid of the five no hopers who are on at least 50 grand a week. They all have at least a year to go. What a terrible waste of money. 

Wallace had been past it for the last two seasons. 

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

One down three to go. 

Let's have the other three who are out of contract soon. That is Nuihu, Loovens and pudl. They can go. 

It's a pity we can't get rid of the five no hopers who are on at least 50 grand a week. They all have at least a year to go. What a terrible waste of money. 

Who are the 5 on at least 50 grand a week and how do you have this information ?

Are you their financial adviser ?

19 minutes ago, Watson said:

For me, Wallace still seems to have the knack of crossing the ball into the danger area.  

Always puzzles me when fans say if it wasn't for the delivery ... Sometimes the forwards have to gamble and anticipate.

Completely agree. "He doesn't get the service" etc.

Good strikers create chances

28 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

One down three to go. 

Happily, pudl (sic) is staying. Nuihu (sic) has been offered a deal. Let's hope he takes it.

"five no hopers on at least 50 grand per week" is attention seeking bed wetting.

Wallace was a copntender for player of the season last year.

Save for thoset: we're good to go

Dont get all this luvin stuff.

But this bloke was a fantastic player for us, some brilliant individual goals that would grace the top of European football.

His antics will never be forgotten along with his humour, a hard grafter that gave his all for the shirt.

It was a joy to watch you.

Thank you, and good luck for the future.

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Dont get all this luvin stuff.

But this bloke was a fantastic player for us, some brilliant individual goals that would grace the top of European football.

His antics will never be forgotten along with his humour, a hard grafter that gave his all for the shirt.

It was a joy to watch you.

Thank you, and good luck for the future.

You seem to be a fully paid-up member of the Luvin Suff crew. 

42 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

One down three to go. 

What a w@nker. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

One down three to go. 

Dave and Pudil have been two of our best players this season , both deserve new contracts ,and both bring something to the team. 

The one player that I hoped had another season in him, because he's been good for us since he signed.  

Then I heard those god awful words from a family member who is a blade.     "I heard United are in for him on a free"

I hope not.   Wallace definitely has something to offer the Championship still and I don't want it to be with them.

4 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

One down three to go. 

:laugh:

Not this shïte again