Ross wallace

6 minutes ago, Millhousesowl1 said:

Was a bit part in our trip to Wembley 

The whole team were :duntmatter:

Pretty sure he was the man with the decisive contribution that got us there too. 

Good player. On a freebie and I doubt he was on big money. 

A big game player (apart from Wembley) who had a healthy knack of stepping up in those moment when it really counted. 

2 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

I got it you melt..loose cut him sum slack etc...I've never been whooosed in 10 years lol

You've only been on the site 5 months 

WTF:

Beaten to it. Still I'm a realist and I thought someone might mention it.

Edited by markowl
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, markowl said:

You've only been on the site 5 months 

WTF:

Beaten to it. Still I'm a realist and I thought someone might mention it.

I reckon you've been drinking too much mate . 16 pints is way too much for you lol 

FFS

Nicking the notes v Udders was top class entertainment and I laughed me bloxxes off FFS. But I loved his celebration when he scored v Arsenal. You could really see the delight and what it meant for him. He's given us some superb moments in his time at Hillsborough, and I thank him for them wholeheartedly. The best thing about this interwebby thing for me, is that we can go back and relive those moments whenever we wish.

Thankyou Ross Wallace for some great memories; and good luck to you in whatever you decide to do. hope you're one of the future legends to do the half time draw. But then ; you'd probarbably nick the ticket lol 

• Haha 2

His contracts up at the end of the season. Dump him. 

He had a good season when we got to Wembley but he's been generally hopeless since. He can't cross a ball, take corners or free kicks. Why then do our managers allow him to do so? 

Get rid of all four of the has beens.

Loovens, pudl, Nuihu (a never was or will be) and Wallace. 

• Haha 1

If we are going to play with wing-backs I don't see where Wallace fits into the side and with FFP constraints I can't see him being offered a new contract.

He's been a good player for us but there's no room for sentiment in football and his is a wage we could lose from our bloated wage bill.

9 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

Am I the only one who thinks we should sign him up again. If he goes he’s got to be replaced. In my opinion he’s a valuable player that still has energy and skill to offer

I think Wallace still has something to offer, but not to the standard of a club seriously going for promotion from the Championship. The best of the signings that are ex-Burnley by some distance.

Edited by Beauchief Owl