Ross wallace

Good luck to him. Been a fantastic player for us. The time was right, sadly.

Scored many memorable goals for us, gave his all for the team and provided some hilarious moments too.

Players like Ross Wallace are a rare breed these days, I mean there doesn't seem to be as many characters around these days,

like there used to be in the 90s and the past but Ross was a throwback to those days for me. He was brilliant in Carlos' first season

and at times too in Carlos' second season but the time is right for him to move on and I wish him well for the future, and I hope the majority of us will appreciate and wish him well too.

10 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Good luck for the future Ross

maxresdefault.jpg

You might score world class goals against us ; BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE OUR TEAM NOTE,NO,,,,NO,,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol 

kachungaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS

Guest Maxine

What a brilliant player he's been for us and what a great personality I'll miss Ross Wallace. Good Luck Ross. 

Another Wallace memory that's brought a smile, although I was fuming at the time, is his sending off v MK.

0-0, struggling to break down a relegation bound team, their player clatters one of ours, Wallace chases their player and hacks him down. Red card on the say so of the lino. 

Not funny at the time, but his commitment couldn't be doubted.