Katiren Meire

51 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I've got to say, well done

On hearing of her appointment, there was a mixture of emotions - anger, disappointment and sadness, however she has been proving me wrong on so many levels. 

By by the looks of things so far, she has been everything she wasn't at Charlton. I know it's early days so far, but you've got to admit when you were wrong. 

- Fair pricing of season tickets 

- £23 for u11 season ticket - Excellent news to bring through the next gen of owls

- Helping tie down young prospects to contracts

- Trying to develop the club off the pitch and going to right way about it

Im really impressed with her so far, and feel she is trying to make a positive impact. Happy to say so far - I was wrong 

i feel she deserves some credit, hopefully more so when Sean Clare signs up

The feel good factor is slowly returning for me

WAWAW

Hi Katrien

:CEO:

• Haha 2

The assumption she did a bad job at Charlton is flawed , she had a brief from the owners which she followed and obviously did well.

Its not her fault that the owners wish’s pissed off the supporters and as far as I can see she has made a decent start here following OUR owners brief.

No doubt she will upset some of our fan base at some point but sadly you can’t keep everybody happy.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Agree Kat seems to be doing well but it'll take some to shift our players, surely.

Ok , you may find another Boro desperate for a keeper like Westy at £5 million but who else?

Fessi can't leave as we need him. JR , Abdi etc would kill us with FFP as we'd need to book a big loss to accounts (and who would buy on those wages?).

Reach's needed and still struggle for a profit. Anty's on more than Albania's GDP.

For a profit, we seem to be down to Lees as Winnall's badly injured.

But bright spot is those hungry kids who may motivate some of our more senior guys.  

We will make losses on some but can pull in money... Westwood Bannan and Rhodes. Sell them and don’t need to replace... Bannan and Westwood we will make on and Rhodes take a loss but don’t think it will be as bad as people think we could still pull decent money for him. 

Its the Fletcher type we’ll struggle to move.... old Big wages long contracts. Fox is another I can’t see for the life of me who would give us anything for him and we paid over a million !!

8 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We will make losses on some but can pull in money... Westwood Bannan and Rhodes. Sell them and don’t need to replace... Bannan and Westwood we will make on and Rhodes take a loss but don’t think it will be as bad as people think we could still pull decent money for him. 

Its the Fletcher type we’ll struggle to move.... old Big wages long contracts. Fox is another I can’t see for the life of me who would give us anything for him and we paid over a million !!

As had been said selling Rhodes won't help with FFP in the short twem- it makes things worse.

Lees (if he recovers his form) and FF (ditto) are the ones that could give us some room for manoeuvre. 

The way Reach has played in the last month could possibly make him a realistic saleable asset, but if we start selling anyone and everyone to ease the FFP burden then we may as well just live with an embargo.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

As had been said selling Rhodes won't help with FFP in the short twem- it makes things worse.

Lees (if he recovers his form) and FF (ditto) are the ones that could give us some room for manoeuvre. 

The way Reach has played in the last month could possibly make him a realistic saleable asset, but if we start selling anyone and everyone to ease the FFP burden then we may as well just live with an embargo.

Lees could be replaced as we have a few young cbs coming through so would be a possibility but selling FF is a no no... you don’t sell players of his quality if you wanna go up. 

Maybe Rhodes won’t help FFP but the money could go on players we actually need aka wing backs and wages would be a save !

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Lees could be replaced as we have a few young cbs coming through so would be a possibility but selling FF is a no no... you don’t sell players of his quality if you wanna go up. 

Maybe Rhodes won’t help FFP but the money could go on players we actually need aka wing backs and wages would be a save !

if we sell Rhodes this summer (let's say for £4m and he cost £8m) then we instantly post a loss to our balance sheet. That gives us less to.spend, not more.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

She's learnt from previous @ Charlton - hopefully we all have after making mistakes!! :ph34r:

Gonna be a busy summer @SWFC lets judge her as new season approaches

If I could assist her I would say "Stripes back & G Hirst"..................

9 hours ago, RichieB said:

So am I.

She managed to get £750k for Fox. She must be good. 

And if she can get 750k for him again I would worship at her altar....:goalie:

Perhaps she now needs to give Joe a kick up the arse. lol

Edited by Almat

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

It’s amazing how:

a. People forget how good Tom Lees is

b. People think he can just be replaced by a young player who has done ok.

7 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Why do we need to sell to ease FFP?

Arent players an asset which get revalued from time to time? 

7 hours ago, ash60s said:

She's learnt from previous @ Charlton - hopefully we all have after making mistakes!! :ph34r:

Gonna be a busy summer @SWFC lets judge her as new season approaches

If I could assist her I would say "Stripes back & G Hirst"..................

I sincerely hope she has and her past behaviour was by instruction

early days for me I still can't get past that 'customers' interview and I'm not sure if the survey  was her idea 

however she has kept her head down and got on with the job, that's what we all want long may it be so 

so good start 

I know she has invited George Hirst and representatives for talks but has not had any contact yet.. She is looking at land within three miles of Hillsborough to build a new training complex.   She has also invited all the companies who had executive boxes to have a chat about the pricing structure and to re-invest in the club along with many other ideas. We will wait and see what happens.