Katiren Meire

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Yes but to purchase an under 25 ticket you would have had to have been 24 at the start of the season, that was where you missed out.

That’s normally figuratively speaking most places that say U? Mean that age and under. Kids and play areas say Under?? But allow the age that it says. Legal age for Drinking aswell for example is over 18 does this mean you should be 19 before getting alcohol. Obviously now there’s that challenge 25 but that’s based on looks haha. End of day most places that say under also mean that age and under. But not on Wednesdays Case

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

That’s normally figuratively speaking most places that say U? Mean that age and under. Kids and play areas say Under?? But allow the age that it says. Legal age for Drinking aswell for example is over 18 does this mean you should be 19 before getting alcohol. Obviously now there’s that challenge 25 but that’s based on looks haha. End of day most places that say under also mean that age and under. But not on Wednesdays Case

The law says it is illegal to sell alcohol to a person under 18, if they are 18 that's fine. The dividing line is your 18th birthday in this instance. In the case of your ST it was 25!

5 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

The law says it is illegal to sell alcohol to a person under 18, if they are 18 that's fine. The dividing line is your 18th birthday in this instance. In the case of your ST it was 25!

I’m not looking for pedantic I’m just pointing out a silly fact I know the rules on alcohol I was using it as a silly excuse with the 25 under thing never mind anyway not that bothered lol