Katiren Meire

I've got to say, well done

On hearing of her appointment, there was a mixture of emotions - anger, disappointment and sadness, however she has been proving me wrong on so many levels. 

By by the looks of things so far, she has been everything she wasn't at Charlton. I know it's early days so far, but you've got to admit when you were wrong. 

- Fair pricing of season tickets 

- £23 for u11 season ticket - Excellent news to bring through the next gen of owls

- Helping tie down young prospects to contracts

- Trying to develop the club off the pitch and going to right way about it

Im really impressed with her so far, and feel she is trying to make a positive impact. Happy to say so far - I was wrong 

i feel she deserves some credit, hopefully more so when Sean Clare signs up

The feel good factor is slowly returning for me

WAWAW

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I've got to say, well done

On hearing of her appointment, there was a mixture of emotions - anger, disappointment and sadness, however she has been proving me wrong on so many levels. 

By by the looks of things so far, she has been everything she wasn't at Charlton. I know it's early days so far, but you've got to admit when you were wrong. 

- Fair pricing of season tickets 

- £23 for u11 season ticket - Excellent news to bring through the next gen of owls

- Helping tie down young prospects to contracts

- Trying to develop the club off the pitch and going to right way about it

Im really impressed with her so far, and feel she is trying to make a positive impact. Happy to say so far - I was wrong 

i feel she deserves some credit, hopefully more so when Sean Clare signs up

The feel good factor is slowly returning for me

WAWAW

I like where you are going but the club have only signed up Thorniley to a new deal.

Stobbs, Ogrady, Clare and most of the under 23's squad are all out of contract in June. I will hold judgement until more of them are signed up to longer deals.

Just shows that you should always give people a fair chance.

She might be a disaster, but we should at least afford her a chance to be a success.

The clamoring, panic and bleating on here after she was appointed really was embarassing

Glad we’ve seen some positive moves. Let’s hope we (not her, not DC...we) keep it up

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I like where you are going but the club have only signed up Thorniley to a new deal.

Stobbs, Ogrady, Clare and most of the under 23's squad are all out of contract in June. I will hold judgement until more of them are signed up to longer deals.

You need to read SWFC.co.uk more often

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Stobbs and o'Grady signed up last week

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, well done. Just hope she can get the commercial side working - need next years kit on sale June time if poss. Give folks some incentive to buy a shirt that can be worn in the good weather and by the beginning of the season instead of half way through it.

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Actions are saying she’s doing great work

im way way way more confident about our future player sales too

This closed season could be out most interesting of all time and no exaggeration 

All the contract stuff to date has been really exciting too

Agree Kat seems to be doing well but it'll take some to shift our players, surely.

Ok , you may find another Boro desperate for a keeper like Westy at £5 million but who else?

Fessi can't leave as we need him. JR , Abdi etc would kill us with FFP as we'd need to book a big loss to accounts (and who would buy on those wages?).

Reach's needed and still struggle for a profit. Anty's on more than Albania's GDP.

For a profit, we seem to be down to Lees as Winnall's badly injured.

But bright spot is those hungry kids who may motivate some of our more senior guys.  

9 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Agree Kat seems to be doing well but it'll take some to shift our players, surely.

Ok , you may find another Boro desperate for a keeper like Westy at £5 million but who else?

Fessi can't leave as we need him. JR , Abdi etc would kill us with FFP as we'd need to book a big loss to accounts (and who would buy on those wages?).

Reach's needed and still struggle for a profit. Anty's on more than Albania's GDP.

For a profit, we seem to be down to Lees as Winnall's badly injured.

But bright spot is those hungry kids who may motivate some of our more senior guys.  

Balls.

FF, Hooper and Winnall are all proven goalscorers at this level - people will always pay for that.

Bannan has been a top performer in this league for years and was signed on a free.  Westwood the same.

Lees was signed on a free and is one of the best young, English center backs outside of the PL

Lee is an extremely capable goal scoring midfielder.

Jack Hunt is still a good age with a wealth of experience at this level. 

Reach is a versatile, young English player who seemingly improves by the game and would easily command a good fee

Both keepers are talented and have a big future ahead if they fulfil their early promise.

Id bet someone would be willing to take a punt on Joao 

Tribunal fee for Hirst will be worth a couple of million

Pudil, Loovens And Nuhiu are out of contract

dont let the current situation cloud your judgement. We have plenty of saleable assets, it’s just whether we decide to sell.

For me, I only really see Rhodes, Abdi as Matias as problems - therefore we need to get them fit and firing 

Edited by McRightSide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Your a bit behind the times with Stobbs and Ogrady.

• Haha 1