Katiren Meire

6 minutes ago, dlink said:

I know she has invited George Hirst and representatives for talks but has not had any contact yet.. She is looking at land within three miles of Hillsborough to build a new training complex.   She has also invited all the companies who had executive boxes to have a chat about the pricing structure and to re-invest in the club along with many other ideas. We will wait and see what happens.   

:biggrin: that will be interesting .  the last such meeting ended with a walkout 

The bucket of South Yorkshire cold water realism is long overdue - doubt DC will want to back down this is why last year I thought a new CEO could do the negotiation 

The interaction and good relations with the local business community is essential shame he seemingly didn't want or understand that when he thought we were 90 mins from the promised land 

16 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

I've got to say, well done

On hearing of her appointment, there was a mixture of emotions - anger, disappointment and sadness, however she has been proving me wrong on so many levels. 

By by the looks of things so far, she has been everything she wasn't at Charlton. I know it's early days so far, but you've got to admit when you were wrong. 

- Fair pricing of season tickets 

- £23 for u11 season ticket - Excellent news to bring through the next gen of owls

- Helping tie down young prospects to contracts

- Trying to develop the club off the pitch and going to right way about it

Im really impressed with her so far, and feel she is trying to make a positive impact. Happy to say so far - I was wrong 

i feel she deserves some credit, hopefully more so when Sean Clare signs up

The feel good factor is slowly returning for me

WAWAW

The £23 should be all over ground cause if you think for example my case 

kop

me £455

kid 1 £75

kid 2 £75

———-

£605

Grandstand 

me £555

kid 1 £23

kid 2 £23

———-

£603

saved me £2 big wow I can sit on kop where I prefer won’t lose sleep over £2

Oh and bare in mind the kop is the cheapest for me too. It’s not really that fantastic of a deal is it when you add it up 

Edited by Lomas613

51 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

I noticed the u25 season tickets too, is this new or has this always been there?

Was there for this season too but crap cause I was 25 at the time I wanted to buy but because I turned 26 during the season wouldn’t allow me to buy he u25 one 

14 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

The assumption she did a bad job at Charlton is flawed , she had a brief from the owners which she followed and obviously did well.

Its not her fault that the owners wish’s pissed off the supporters and as far as I can see she has made a decent start here following OUR owners brief.

No doubt she will upset some of our fan base at some point but sadly you can’t keep everybody happy.

Flawed?

I note the 'boardroom' section has gone from Owlstalk.

Anyway I see she is gaining a lot of fans amongst your support which is fair enough and a fresh start and all that.

But flawed?

We lived it.

Katrien Meire amongst the very many wee wee tail ups she created all by herself at Charlton independent of owners instructions bogged off on holiday to Dubai as we were relegated.

Cue witty comments from Wednesdayites. However when you say the assumption that she did a bad job at Charlton is flawed, from your knowledge of Charlton can you tell us the good things she did?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Was there for this season too but crap cause I was 25 at the time I wanted to buy but because I turned 26 during the season wouldn’t allow me to buy he u25 one 

TBF you have to have a cut off date, I think it's August 4th for next season, so basically it's the age you are at the start of the season that counts. 

12 minutes ago, Gordon Watson said:

Flawed?

Anyway I see she is gaining a lot of fans amongst your support which is fair enough and a fresh start and all that.

But flawed?

We lived it.

Katrien Meire amongst the very many wee wee tail ups she created all by herself at Charlton independent of owners instructions bogged off on holiday to Dubai as we were relegated.

Cue witty comments from Wednesdayites. However when you say the assumption that she did a bad job at Charlton is flawed, from your knowledge of Charlton can you tell us the good things she did?

Maybe she's learnt her lessons? Like others have said, we'll still reserve judgement but she's made a reasonable start.

15 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

The assumption she did a bad job at Charlton is flawed , she had a brief from the owners which she followed and obviously did well.

Its not her fault that the owners wish’s pissed off the supporters and as far as I can see she has made a decent start here following OUR owners brief.

No doubt she will upset some of our fan base at some point but sadly you can’t keep everybody happy.

Also she was being harassed and even stalked by a very grudge fuelled attention seeking fans group, it's all there on google, 2 sides to every story and all that

36 minutes ago, Gordon Watson said:

Flawed?

But flawed?

We lived it.

No one cares apart from some grudge fuelled likkle tin pot Charlton fans, different club, different owners, different agenda, clean slate for her at a much bigger club with different visions etc .....time to move on

no offence to Charlton fans but they are just like Rotherham only a little bit bigger

Edited by steveger

22 minutes ago, steveger said:

No one cares apart from some grudge fuelled likkle tin pot Charlton fans, different club, different owners, different agenda, clean slate for her at a much bigger club with different visions etc .....time to move on

no offence to Charlton fans but they are just like Rotherham only a little bit bigger

That's such a bitter post

Charlton fans are football fans too you know and they have been through hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

Owlstalk Shop

26 minutes ago, steveger said:

mate what the heck has the size big or little got to do with anything ?

You really need to look at what is available on google - I watched a 2 hour long review of everything that happened if you had you couldn't possibly have that view 

Edited by steelowl

51 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF you have to have a cut off date, I think it's August 4th for next season, so basically it's the age you are at the start of the season that counts. 

Yep I was 25 my bday is 30th jan so half way through the season is when I changed but they wouldn’t allow me haha

44 minutes ago, Chris E said:

Maybe she's learnt her lessons? Like others have said, we'll still reserve judgement but she's made a reasonable start.

I agree that she has a fresh start at Sheffield Wednesday and that is how it ought to be. My reaction was because of the suggestion that the notion she did a bad job at Charlton is a flawed one.

May I ask a coup!e of things. How has the survey been used, and was it the fresh start early influence of Katrien Meire that has led to the removal of your Boardroom section on here?

Anyway best wishes from a tin pot fan.

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

obviously not to you,  but I beg to differ mate  some extremely interesting stuff lost there

You're wrong

It doesnt look like anything like you suggested

It just looks like I closed the boardroom to make Owlstalk more positive 

lol

Only conspiracy theorists would immediately conclude that the club had enforced it.

There's full details in the site support section anyway - go read that if you want to understand the facts

Owlstalk Shop