Is this scenario possible?

Could we conceivably run out of Professional player's and be unable to field a team?

If the injury list grew to say 20 plus any suspensions what action could the club or F.A for that matter take? 

Didn't Jos say yesterday he won't play the youngsters for consecutive games so decreasing the available numbers even more ?

I don't think the  FA  would do us any favours in calling off games ......if we have 11 fit players no matter what age then I think we'd be expected to turn up ......I think boro a few years back called off a game because on injuries and got hit with a fine and docked the 3 points so a precedence as been set .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, penrhyn bay owl said:

Could we conceivably run out of Professional player's and be unable to field a team?

If the injury list grew to say 20 plus any suspensions what action could the club or F.A for that matter take? 

Didn't Jos say yesterday he won't play the youngsters for consecutive games so decreasing the available numbers even more ?

Nope nothing will happen we’d have to use juniors etc look at the unfortunate plane crash when Man Utd had years ago they had to find a team and won us 3-0 if remember 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

I don't think the  FA  would do us any favours in calling off games ......if we have 11 fit players no matter what age then I think we'd be expected to turn up ......I think boro a few years back called off a game because on injuries and got hit with a fine and docked the 3 points so a precedence as been set .

They did against Blackburn and got relegated too.

2 hours ago, penrhyn bay owl said:

Maybe we could reach agreement to play 5 a-side for our remaining fixtures. Could even sign Eric Cantona up (sure he's currently a free agent) and get to see if he's any good on grass. WTF:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, torryowl said:

Correct. Boro were relegated due to that deduction. They would have been better putting out a team of youth players and getting tonked 20-0.

3 hours ago, torryowl said:

Wasnt that against Blackburn mate ? 

4 hours ago, penrhyn bay owl said:

This is why professional football teams have a development squad to develop players for the first team. It is just us that do not understand the concept of it.

I am hoping young Stobbs get a chance tomorrow off the bad of scoring and creating the other goal from the game on Tuesday for the development squad.

5 hours ago, penrhyn bay owl said:

Has he even heard of George Hirst?