Swansea tickets..

1 hour ago, pressy said:

I dont and never will understand glory hunters.  I know someone who spent hundreds on a weekend in London for the play offs and not been since 

Dont you?

Its pretty easy actually, people buy tickets for a really important game like a wembley outing or a cup tie v arse or liverpool...but they choose to miss out the swanseas and readings of this world...and every single club has them not just us.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pressy said:

Why so bitter im not avin a go at fans like u only the glory hunters  so lighten up.

To be fair there's no real need to have a go at anyone

If someone has a casual liking to Wednesday and chooses to go to just the odd big game when it happens that's not just normal but also reality.

It's up to the football club to win these fans over more and sucking them into getting hooked through good football, great facilities, a good day out and hopefully capture them for more games.

Won't be possible as some people simply wont' be able to afford to go to every game no matter how much they love the club, but it's not the casual fans (or 'glory hunters' as they get tagged) fault they only are attracted to the big games.

Doesn't help that they might log onto a site to see themselves getting hammered by 'truefans' either

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Watching on BT, I'll be honest after the crap that's been served up this season I've no wish to make the effort, just can't get up for the games ,all the best to the one's that are still making the effort though