Swansea tickets..

18 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Nobody needs an excuse, why do you think they do? genuinely interested.

Because some of our more vocal posters continuously state price as a reason for non attendance and use it as a massive club to beat the club with..............

since that excuse has been taken away they don’t seem to be quite as vocal !

6 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Because some of our more vocal posters continuously state price as a reason for non attendance and use it as a massive club to beat the club with..............

You are trying to compare apples with oranges though. The game against swansea is a grape lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

You are trying to compare apples with oranges though. The game against swansea is a grape lol

Careful you're starting to sound like Carlos! :carlos:

The point is that the main reason many complained that they really wanted to watch Wednesday but had been priced out. Now we have a Saturday fixture against a side with better quality than we face on a week-to-week basis at a fraction of the normal price. You'd think those previously priced-out would be delighted to get the chance........

It’s a Premier League team at home in the latter stages of the cup and its 15 quid and a fiver my my lad - I’m definitely going - what stage of the league cup were we at when we packed the ground out against Arsenal- that was on TV too ...

same old story if were not playing well thousands just disappear 

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

But many of our fans have complained that the reason they don't go is our tickets are priced too high to watch games against Championship teams. Now we are playing a PL team at home with the added interest of Carlos with cheap ticket and yet still the excuses flow. 

Yeah but its still Swansea. Man Utd, you could charge £20/£30 and it would be full. Beat Swansea, no one cares, beat Man Utd you've got something to shout about. It's just the way it is, people aren't that bothered about this game. 

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Careful you're starting to sound like Carlos! :carlos:

The point is that the main reason many complained that they really wanted to watch Wednesday but had been priced out. Now we have a Saturday fixture against a side with better quality than we face on a week-to-week basis at a fraction of the normal price. You'd think those previously priced-out would be delighted to get the chance........

Yep, it's on telly at 12:30 swansea? against our reserves, there will be 18,000 there. If it was £38 there would be 13,000.

1 hour ago, briggowl said:

Yeah but its still Swansea. Man Utd, you could charge £20/£30 and it would be full. Beat Swansea, no one cares, beat Man Utd you've got something to shout about. It's just the way it is, people aren't that bothered about this game

Yeah i've noticed how this game has slipped by with hardly a mention, other than the 10 threads & thousands of posts regarding our opponents manager.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, pressy said:

Wonder where the other 20000 who went to play off final are when the team really need full support 

Don't know about the other 19,999 but I'm goin to watch it on tv then go to work..then use the money I earn to go to Bristol city away...and I'm having a day off tmoro to go to Barnsley,,but I'm not a true fan like you:picnic:

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Here he his...the voice of the 'truefan':luhukay:

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Don't know about the other 19,999 but I'm goin to watch it on tv then go to work..then use the money I earn to go to Bristol city away...and I'm having a day off tmoro to go to Barnsley,,but I'm not a true fan like you:picnic:

Why so bitter im not avin a go at fans like u only the glory hunters  so lighten up.

10 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

It's a crap draw, what do you expect? 

so if we drew Swansea in the semi final at Wembley you wouldn't go .....it's 15 quid it's a chance to get one game away from a day out at Wembley wtf does it matter who we are playing .

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, pressy said:

Why so bitter im not avin a go at fans like u only the glory hunters  so lighten up.

Funny how the same people who knock the 'glory hunters' are the ones who brag about how many we take to Wembley or away games...

You can't have it both ways!