Swansea tickets..

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

Yes it has , the team put in a top display by all accounts and played for the shirt , that pleases me and has given me the urge to want to return 

Brilliant. Yes I enjoyed Tuesday I hope we see the same effort and quality on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Don't look that great online, only center 3 blocks of North red with most of others yellow with odd orange, similar in South with loads available on kop and in Grandstand.

Struggling for 20,000 by looks of it.

Think there will be a lot of POTD punters Saturday , well at least one anyway as I've not got my ticket yet . 

46 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Yeah , if your over 70 

It's the best in terms of leg room and also height above seat in front of you. 

Not great if you like to be close to the action and see who's got the ball though. Over 70's might struggle to see!!

disappointing attendance considering its the FA cup 5th round, returning ex manager (love him or hate him) and on the back of a good promising performance and win against 3rd in the league 

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

With hindsight we should have shut Grandstand and Upper Leppings lane for this game to get people closer to the action although would still look empty if no bugger can be arsed to turn up.

Should definitely have shut those off and opened them if demand was strong enough

This game should have been pushed much harder too to get as many away from their TV sets and down to boo carlos as possible

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Should have really turned this into a Carlos lovers v Carlos haters competition 

North for haters

South for lovers

Kop - for those confused by the question

Whoever sold most seats would be crowned the winner