Swansea tickets..

On 07/02/2018 at 22:54, trueblue1987 said:

I think we all need to agree. Carlos lovers in the South. Carlos haters in the North. Couldn't care less on the Kop. That'll avoid all arguments and stop any in fighting. 

Sh*t. Moved to wrong stand.

Edited by doubleo

I'll be making the trip up from Swansea.

Baldwick moment, but I have a cunning plan.

I hitch a ride in the Swans coach on the way up. Put on my finest Welsh accent and corrupt them from the inside.

Imagine Carlos' horror as he walks out of the tunnel to be greeted with Carlos Out banners in the away end...

4-0 Wednesday with CC resigning immediately afterwards :carlosswfc:

40 minutes ago, watty said:

WTF is crap about it we're at home it's certainly winnable and it's cheap .

It's just a game that doesn't really turn me on, cant believe the tv have picked it. 

would rather have had the lowest team or one of the biggest.

Swansea are Meh

Let's get one thing straight, other than CC returning, there's nothing really of interest in this tie. TV pundits love it cos of the old manager coming back, for the average Wednesday fan who has no real ill feeling towards CC it's not overly exciting, we're playing a poor premier league side, they'll bring 500 at a guess, it's a small game in an increasingly small competition where probably every team left in has more important matters to attend to, whether promotion, relegation, top 6/top4.

Am I going? Depends if my lad has a match in the morning. Don't care enough about this one.

1 hour ago, briggowl said:

Let's get one thing straight, other than CC returning, there's nothing really of interest in this tie. TV pundits love it cos of the old manager coming back, for the average Wednesday fan who has no real ill feeling towards CC it's not overly exciting, we're playing a poor premier league side, they'll bring 500 at a guess, it's a small game in an increasingly small competition where probably every team left in has more important matters to attend to, whether promotion, relegation, top 6/top4.

Am I going? Depends if my lad has a match in the morning. Don't care enough about this one.

what about to get to an FA Cup Quarter final? that's quite a big deal to me, but each to their own

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

what about to get to an FA Cup Quarter final? that's quite a big deal to me, but each to their own

Well this is what is sad to me about modern football, in the 80's it was a huge to be in 5th round and potential 1/4 final. Against a winnable team or a top 5 team it would be exciting. I think most people would expect this to be a non event that Swansea should comfortably win. 

2 hours ago, briggowl said:

But many of our fans have complained that the reason they don't go is our tickets are priced too high to watch games against Championship teams. Now we are playing a PL team at home with the added interest of Carlos with cheap ticket and yet still the excuses flow. 

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

But many of our fans have complained that the reason they don't go is our tickets are priced too high to watch games against Championship teams. Now we are playing a PL team at home with the added interest of Carlos with cheap ticket and yet still the excuses flow. 

I am going to this one because its £15 but if it was normal price POTG price of say £40 on the North Stand I would not go.

If the Swansea game was normal league POTG prices attendance would be about 5,000 so IMO price does have an effect on attendance. 

25 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Who really cares that it's Swansea apart for the Carlos lovers?