Swansea tickets..

3 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

I think we all need to agree. Carlos lovers in the South. Carlos haters in the North. Couldn't care less on the Kop. That'll avoid all arguments and stop any in fighting. 

Makes sense to me, always thought the better fans were in the South anyway so most wont have to move.

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Chance to say thank you to Carlos?

Go on....

They got into a tiff after he signed Rhodes. Won't even make eye contact these days.

Edited by bobness

Had trouble logging on for tickets for this one, apparently they've done away with the client ref., Surname and postcode option. Normally get tickets from megastore, but was miles away. Couldn't remember password, or change it, kept saying invalid email address. 

Had to make a detour to ticket office again for mi tickets. 

17 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Had trouble logging on for tickets for this one, apparently they've done away with the client ref., Surname and postcode option. Normally get tickets from megastore, but was miles away. Couldn't remember password, or change it, kept saying invalid email address. 

Had to make a detour to ticket office again for mi tickets. 

Was gonna say try again - works for me

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was gonna say try again - works for me

Sussed it, was copying my email address from that bar that comes up, but for some reason it puts a space on the end. Have to delete the space before it recognises the email address.. Otherwise just comes up enter valid email address. 

Guest Grez Bez
13 hours ago, casbahowl said:

The concept of being a Wednesdayite is to watch Wednesday!

12 hours ago, Hookowl said:

I'm not I'm off to watch Wednesday.

You don't have to attend every game! Swansea are not appealing at all, I'd rather watch it on Sky whilst I can.