Loovens subbed on 24min

To me that shows he’s the stand out poor performer again. I’m really beginning to go off boil with this bloke to me he’s becoming abit of a liability. Nervous watching him defend and this is after numerous mistakes that cost us a goal or sending off etc get rid for me

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

To me that shows he’s the stand out poor performer again. I’m really beginning to go off boil with this bloke to me he’s becoming abit of a liability. Nervous watching him defend and this is after numerous mistakes that cost us a goal or sending off etc get rid for me

agree but he aint alone Fox,Nuhui,to name 2 who should be shown the door

7 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Loovens was gash against Reading and shouldn't have made the bench today 

Fox and Butterfield omg omg omg 

I'm in agreement with you 100% on this. Neither of those three should ever play for the first team again. If we can't get replacements on loan then I'd rather promote from the youth team.

3 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Fox should have been the one taken off

Then immediately sacked for impersonating a pro footballer..what have we done to deserve this useless fkn conker.

It is my personal mission to remove this clown from my football club. Up there with Beswetherick

• Haha 1