Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 3 Birmingham OMDT

3 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Get in!! What a goal super sub young Hirsty.

Sh17 I was just dreaming.

C'mon Wednesday let's have some goals.

You are not dreaming @OWL1969 merely having second sight into Earth two.

Where as I exclusively revealed here last week, young Hirst has signed an extension to his contract on a half way house £4,500 per week.

The club might count that cost later as it's put their wage bill up by several millions Gilders, as other more experienced players started asking for renewals so it's looks like they might have to put back their plans to finish the hover stadium. 

Still. The lads signed up.

The fans over their are delighted. Well delighted with the football.

If you don't fancy Nuhiu and Wallace here on Earth One and would prefer to see Hirst in action this afternoon there's a inter dimensional breach in the Wickes warehouse on Moore Street. If you hurry you might just make it. 

Image result for breach the flash

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

On my way

20180203_065318.jpg

What a beautiful looking pint o' porter acqui. Having to make do with strong black coffee topped up with a half one of JJ at themo.

Anyways..........................................

C'MON THE WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S STUFF THE BRUMMIES

Top OMDT m'Lord

Two big games coming up with this one and then the visit to the 6 fingered inbreds.

Think Jos has had a tough first few games in the league. We could have easily won the Cardiff game and I think most of us would have been happy to draw at bumhole lane and Boro. 

I think the focus on defensive organisation will eventually lead to us being more expansive going forward; but will that start today against relatively weaker opposition? Or are we going to keep on grinding it out until some of our attacking talent returns from the treatment room?

We'll soon see...

COME ON THE WEDNESDAY!!!

40 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You are not dreaming @OWL1969 merely having second sight into Earth two.

Where as I exclusively revealed here last week, young Hirst has signed an extension to his contract on a half way house £4,500 per week.

The club might count that cost later as it's put their wage bill up by several millions Gilders, as other more experienced players started asking for renewals so it's looks like they might have to put back their plans to finish the hover stadium. 

Still. The lads signed up.

The fans over their are delighted. Well delighted with the football.

If you don't fancy Nuhiu and Wallace here on Earth One and would prefer to see Hirst in action this afternoon there's a inter dimensional breach in the Wickes warehouse on Moore Street. If you hurry you might just make it. 

Image result for breach the flash

Prefer earth one, we were playing in a huge soulless bowl over there.

Give me Hillsborough anyday.

The team was better though.

Quality omdt as per. Methinks Mrs Robinson does a turn!

We should beat these. They're on a par with Reading & only beat a very poor Sunderland last week. They might have one eye on their cup replay too.

Can't fault Jos & the lads at the moment. A team of reserves & kids. Clean sheets against pigs, Cardiff & Boro. Excellent work.

Win today 2-1. Hanging on with 6 at the back.

UTO.

4 hours ago, Fuzzy logics said:

The last two league games have been tough against top 6 opposition and we have done well to get points from them considering.

However, today is a totally different proposition for me, we need 3 points against a team below and are at home so 3pts are a must! It will be interesting to see what Jos does tactically to get us a goal or three...

UTO

Suggest that the strikers stop missing sitters? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Wednesday Fan said:

‘May the ‘Mighty Joosh’ bring contentment and joyous celebration to the multitudes.’

Joshua Chapter 21 Verses 7-11

lol

Dont come on here with all your witchcraft jiggery pokery lol