Jones

Just now, Bobster01 said:

It's just my opinion and clearly different to what most others think. On the other hand I think there was a muched improved performance from Fox and my top three players personally were Joao, Reach and Palmer. It's not at all supposed to be a one to eleven skating of the team.

It's what it's all about mate and not a personal dig at you.

I can understand frustration that we aren't hitting the heights we have been but we as a fanbase at times are quick to point out a players deficiences as opposed to saying they do the basics right.

That's what's been lacking from what I've seen...........the added glitz and glamour will come but we needed to get back to basics before any of that. 

Jones has helped steady the ship without being spectacular............sign of a good player for me.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

Dont think youv'e been harsh enough.

15 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

With a name like yours I'd be very choosey in what you say. :duntmatter:

I don’t think he had a great game - he did a job at best. I thought he got caught out of position quite a bit. He played a few excellent passes and a worldly to Joao (who miscontrolled) but other than that, I think he was meh. Saying that, he wasn’t as bad as the predictable Wallace and the passenger that is Rhodes 

Agree with the op thought he was gash. Has been  since we signed him. Couldn't believe him n fox didn't get taken off. The two massive weak links. No surprise kid has signed a DMV and tried to sign a left back