Jones

1 hour ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about he played ok maybe it's his turn to be scapegoat

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Are you saying your post took 45mins to come through because you live in Cornwall?

FFS!

The fact of where I live means my internets not the best and my the time my phone decoded to work and then the internet allowed me to communicate with the world yes it took 45 minuets.

Well believe what you want Costello i really won't lose any sleep over it. If you look at the post it says Jones has "Been an absolute liability this half" and I was talking about the first half as I thought he played ok second half.

Edited by Bobster01

1 hour ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

Another wind up merchant.  

1/10!  

Can do better.  

2 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

Well believe what you want I really won't lose any sleep over it. If you look at the post it says Jones has "Been an absolute liability this half" and I was talking about the first half as I thought he played ok second half.

Your connection has perked up no end.

Have you pressed the turbo button on your phone "decoder" ?

FFS

• Haha 1

Didn't think he had the best of first half's (including him collinding with one of our players which was a bit embarrassing) but he was much better in the second and one of the reasons we were able to get on top of them second half. Gave good protection  in front of the centre halfs and hardly missed a pass or tackle or header second half. 

I kept getting an 408 error trying to start the thread if you really want to know and my internet was on a go slow at the time which is why it took so long. 

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Your connection has perked up no end.

Have you pressed the turbo button on your phone "decoder" ?

FFS

1 hour ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

But then he didn't score, do a slalom dribble or wave his wedding tackle at the opposing fans. 

Must be shybo.......

if we got reda back to do this, it would scare the opposition fans to death.

:CEO: I bet she'd like the idea!