Jones

45 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

I have no f.ookin' idea which game you have been watchin' mate

4 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

If I knew this was the backlash it would receive I would have kept my opinions to myself but it's out there now so hey ho.

Not to worry Pal...differing opinions is what it's all about. What would be the point of us all agreeing.

I wouldn't mind Wednesday developing a new stadium along the lines of the Amex, but I haven't got the balls to start the thread....oh ffs, I shouldn't have had that ninth glass of wine...

38 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

To be fair what I said was based off the first half but being in Cornwall and all that it didn't actually submit on here until after the game. I can see your point about how it must be difficult to play in a midfield three with two wingers but I just thought he was a bit static and caught in a bit of no man's land at times but now I look back on it, this may be due to the fact Reach and Wallace are more attack minded and left him overwhelmed but hey ho 

Are you saying your post took 45mins to come through because you live in Cornwall?

FFS!

• Haha 3

The first thing JL needs to sort out is our distribution from defence to attack.Very few of our passes out f defence found a Wednesday player. We work hard defending and rescuing the ball from the attack, only for us to give it straight back to the opponents. Our distribution tonight was woeful.

Jones put a shift in today,we were getting done over in MF,but he got a grip and won us the ball back and used it well.

Some of the long passes we played out of defence were poor,put ourselves under pressure at times.

Dont rate that cardiff away kit,looks like its run in the wash WTF:

1 hour ago, Bobster01 said:

Been an absolute liability this half, can't tackle, pass or control the ball. A liability in defence and offers nothing in attack. This new Dutch midfielder who's name I won't even try to spell should walk into the side in his place. Am I being harsh or is he usually better than this?

Please tell me this isn't you. 

IMG_3697.JPG

• Haha 2