Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 0 Cardiff O.M.D.T

Really looking forward to this.  Brisket has just gone into the slow cooker, and a couple of bottle Minervois standing ready.  So something nice to return to come what may.

We are decent value at over 2/1 to back on the exchange.  Don't think we will win, but that's not a bad bet.  

Last game I saw was the Boro one.  How things have changed in a month.  

Particularly pleasing that we have options now, so that I can't call the side.  Boyd back; marginalised players (Portuguese ones in particular) potentially able to contribute; some yoof; and hopefully a 3-5-2 that not only plays to our strengths but is easier to populate from a depleted squad.

Guest Bulgaria

Great OMDT

Back home so will be going today and really looking forward to it. Park up on wadsley lane, nip into William hills for a few bets, then stroll down to have mini fish and chips at the chippy on leppings lane, quick browse at the programme shop then walk around to the north to take my seat. Oh I miss it so much.

Going for 1-1.

13 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Really looking forward to this.  Brisket has just gone into the slow cooker, and a couple of bottle Minervois standing ready.  So something nice to return to come what may.

We are decent value at over 2/1 to back on the exchange.  Don't think we will win, but that's not a bad bet.  

Particularly pleasing that we have options now, so that I can't call the side.  Boyd back; marginalised players (Portuguese ones in particular) potentially able to contribute; some yoof; and hopefully a 3-5-2 that not only plays to our strengths but is easier to populate from a depleted squad.

Brisket ..underrated.  3 hours at 150 degrees and the meat just falls off 

Cooked one once with an recipie that included coca cola - cracking dish. 

Liver in a jam Jar you poshtwat  we could not even afford it to eat never mind shag it 

Or did you cook it after lol

Anyway todays selection will be very interesting as Jos will be more acquainted with the boys now and there capabilities and characters .

2-1   Reach and Wallace . 

• Haha 1

Morning all!

Brilliant OMDT Snoots, gave me a proper chuckle reading about your masturbatory antics from your school days! We've all been there....haven't we??

Agree wholeheartedly about our new passion in play. Wallace's 60 yard run was indeed a thing of beauty, goal or not.

Hoping to see more of the same today whatever the line up.

Onwards we march!!

1 hour ago, VictoryBell said:

Great OMDT again, Snoots.

I hate these late K.O.s they really b^gger up the Saturday schedule but W,L or D at least it's straight on the grog afterwards!

Sammy Todd. I bet he could've put in a worthwhile stint for us today in the middle of the park. Ah, mammaries, mammaries!:laugh:

Blimey Victory Bell are we the kiss of death or what?

Peter Wyngarde RIP......

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Liver in a jam Jar you poshtwat  we could not even afford it to eat never mind shag it 

Or did you cook it after lol

Anyway todays selection will be very interesting as Jos will be more acquainted with the boys now and there capabilities and characters .

2-1   Reach and Wallace . 

this mushroom sauce is rather lumpy 

7 hours ago, Gresh said:

Great OMDT thread as usual!  I've got a good feeling about today's game and think we'll win comfortably 2 v 0.

I can't remember many comfortable wins whilst watching Wednesday - they are few and far between - and Colin never makes things easy. But I am optomistic about what's happening at the Club - what a change from a couple of months ago.

Guest Copthorneowl

Good post Snooty.

Not sure the new lad will start given he's been with us 48 hours only, it's not what managers do normally but he's apparently match ready so who knows, and surprised nobody features Wallace who I though had a good game against the blades.  I recognise his lack of getting involved for long periods but he offers attacking intent and is prepared to shoot which we sadly lack from some of our front guys. 

1-0 to us.

1 hour ago, thewookieisdown said:

What fluid do you put the brisket in?

Sounds a cracking idea.

FFS.

If we carry on playing like we have we can definitely get something out of today’s game. The turnaround under the new manager has been very encouraging.

We do need to watch out for Calum Paterson from set pieces today though. He is one of the best attackers of a ball in the air I’ve seen in 30+ years of watching football. He was available for less than a million and Cardiff have scored big time with him, absolutely streets ahead of Hunt and Palmer.