Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 0 Cardiff O.M.D.T

Still can’t help but wonder if Reach would be better suited to the left wing back role, especially with Fox being a player who tends to focus more on the defensive part of his game (how much success he achieves in this regard is open to debate). That being said, we’d then have a hole in midfield - could we try and fit Pelupessy and Jones in the same time without surrendering the initiative? Would Clare be able to step up? 

I’m genuinely unsure of the answers so I’d be interested to hear other opinions. Makes for interestingtimes at least, with various new conundrums being in terms of how to fit the squad together that we weren’t even contemplating just a few weeks ago.

54 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Minge or growler always make me lol

47 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Kabab meat

Good grief. Bringing the thread down to base tone!

Kebab meat indeed. 

I remember when I was on the verge of popping the old cherry with Aida Smethwick the Ironmongers daughter from the village. 

I was behind the door on such matters.  Obviously I'd learned to beat the batter with aide of my liver jar. But I wanted to know what a proper one looked like. Wanted to sample the real thing!

I didn't want to get to the moment of her undress and look shocked, or as if I hadn't seen one before. I wanted to look casual as if it was something I was used to. 

So once more I asked Topper , who assured us he was highly experienced in the ways of the women folk, what to expect.

"Snooty," he said "is she Hirsute?"

"I don't know what she'll be wearing" I replied. "But she wears an apron when she works in the pub"

He shook his head. "never mind. Now listen," he said going misty eyed... "a woman before the event will be fresh and pink, imagine if you can a fresh pink rose, the gentle folded  petals glistening like a dewy morning"

Image result for rose headpink fanny

"Yes,yes  I know that. We have rose gardens at home!" I replied excitedly  "I'll be able to act nonchalant as you like when she reveals all!"

And then I thought for a moment. 

"Erm, just one thing Topper, old cork," there was something that wouldn't quite sit right with me with what he'd said " what did you mean 'before', is it....is it different afterwards?"

Topper looked serious for a long moment. "Yes." he said gravely, he looked wistfully away over the cricket pitch. 

"Well, what is it like after?!" I demanded urgently

"Well..." he said " Imagine a bulldog that's had it's nose in a mayonnaise jar"

rws.gif

And so I waited a while longer to pop my cork. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

What fluid do you put the brisket in?

Sounds a cracking idea.

FFS.

You don't need much.  It generates a lot of its own liquid in the slow cooker.  A little bit of stock and white wine; check it to begin with , make sure it isn't drying; and then after a while looks after itself.  Side benefit is that the smell drives the dog nuts

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Still can’t help but wonder if Reach would be better suited to the left wing back role, especially with Fox being a player who tends to focus more on the defensive part of his game (how much success he achieves in this regard is open to debate). That being said, we’d then have a hole in midfield - could we try and fit Pelupessy and Jones in the same time without surrendering the initiative? Would Clare be able to step up? 

I’m genuinely unsure of the answers so I’d be interested to hear other opinions. Makes for interestingtimes at least, with various new conundrums being in terms of how to fit the squad together that we weren’t even contemplating just a few weeks ago.

If everyone was fit, Reach would be best to play left wing back!