Mclaren holds talks

1 minute ago, prowl said:

I would rather gouge my eyes out with a red hot poker than have McClaren as manager. DC wants a big name manager, McClaren is not a big name he is a joke.

Not saying I don't agree with you. But if it's him, it's him not much we can do about it in the short term.

Let's say he wins his first 4 games. we still going to be against him and be calling for his head.

Not happy no. But what can we do. 

Go watch the blades.

:tango:

He had a bad time towards the end with England but his record at man utd and in Holland was good enough to earn him the England job.

I think a lot of people are reactint to headlines and preconceptions. Same way every know it all in the pub slated Heskey every time he touched a ball despite every strike partner he ever had wanting to play alongside him every game.

At some point we have to accept that there's not many options out there

17 minutes ago, Quist said:

Perhaps he is to become Director of Football, this would mean giddings howson and Nixon all correct?

I am not suggesting this but just trying to understand whats happening.

Crossed my mind - and not nesesssarily a bad thing depending on how much of a hysterical maniac you are.

Who knows

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Am I literally the only one that’s not totally against this?

Fergie doesn’t suffer fools and he kept him around for a long time.

I get that he’s not the flamboyant, ‘x factor’ manager that people may want, but I think he might just be a decent appointment.

He's a bit of a wet weekend but his experience and the potential contacts he's got i don't see it as such a bad thing