Mclaren holds talks

26 minutes ago, vickimarino said:

A perfect example of how the media try and destroy someone and the general public latch on.

McClaren might not be the coolest man in the world to say the least but Derby played much better football than we did under Carlos the last year and a half. He has a proved track record and might be the man to take us forward. 

He won the Dutch league with Twente, beating Ajax and PSV and if he is appointed he deserves a chance.

Hi Steve

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, striker said:

As manager NO, but in a DOF type role think he may have some value to advise DC.

Is the the talks they had just advice? Or director of football? That would make sense. As a manager I don’t think it would work, but I’d back him, Dave jones wasn’t inspired but he got us promoted and unbeaten in league 1 after he arrived. You have to give any new guy a chance. But I wouldn’t pick McLaren in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, vickimarino said:

A perfect example of how the media try and destroy someone and the general public latch on.

McClaren might not be the coolest man in the world to say the least but Derby played much better football than we did under Carlos the last year and a half. He has a proved track record and might be the man to take us forward. 

He won the Dutch league with Twente, beating Ajax and PSV and if he is appointed he deserves a chance.

And  do what happened to Twente straight after?

Owlstalk Shop

38 minutes ago, vickimarino said:

Hi Steve 

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

I expect him him not to make the worst appointment in my life time, that's a hard job considering some of the crap I have seen manage us!!!

this is worrying not just because of this potential appointment but it actually shows how out of touch Chansiri is with the game. I really do fear for our future 

Why would you fear for our future - baffling  lol

I went to one of his games in charge of England and I’m still mentally scarred from it. England 0-0 Macedonia. 

On a a positive note, he’d be a big name and hopefully get the respect of the players and has been round the block, if he was that bad I doubt he’d have been at Old Trafford as long as he was. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just thrown ny chips up in a hotel toilet 

In Scarborough

My life feels pointless 

I really hope Neil is vloging this trip. It's like a man losing his mind, in Scarborough. 

Could be a legendary watch.