Mclaren holds talks

4 minutes ago, brando said:

not my choice by a mile,but if he get's in and get's us up the table,that's all I really care about,he has managed the national team,can't be arsed to check the stat's

but can't be worse than CC can he ?

If appointed, only time will tell. I cant see him doing a CC like in his first year, but I can certainly see him doing a CC in his final year with us. Results were bad enough  with CC recently, but it was the style of play what got peoples backs up. 

Some reyt fannies on here. Probably all the same people who slated the idea of Moyes being manager and look how he is doing at West ham. He wouldn't be my first choice but he knows the division and has also won the Dutch league and League cup as well as getting to UEFA cup final.  A better pedigree than most. 

And Monk is seen as a good appointment by most despite one good season? 

3 minutes ago, beef said:

Some reyt fannies on here. Probably all the same people who slated the idea of Moyes being manager and look how he is doing at West ham. He wouldn't be my first choice but he knows the division and has also won the Dutch league and League cup as well as getting to UEFA cup final.  A better pedigree than most. 

And Monk is seen as a good appointment by most despite one good season? 

Moyes has won 2 out of 10 games at West Ham  ie he has been predictably awful.

Cannot believe the childish reaction on here - much the same as Leicester fans when Claudio Ranieri was appointed, and look what happened there. Would not have been my first choice but might work well as Director of Football, and (though you would never believe it listening to some on here) a far better CV track than most other candidates.