BREAKING NEWS : CARLOS CARVALHAL LEAVES by mutual consent

Bez

Nice to see that the majority on here whilst pleased we will be getting a new manager are magnanimous enough to applaud Carlos for his efforts.  Ok the last 12 months hadn't been great but lets not forget the great memories he brought. Still a few small minded xxxxs that want to post I'll intentioned comments (no doubt what DC was referring to in his statement).

Anyway here's to a new era and best wishes Carlos.

WAWAW

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, striker said:

Excellent news, now we must all pull together and move forward

We must now all pull together because the abusers have got their way. Sorry but I don't feel like that at the moment.

Of course to some all will be good now, we will start playing attacking entertaining football, Jordon Rhodes will start scoring loads of goals, our defenders will start defending, everyone will be fit etc etc. Dream on.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Disgusting. Those fans chanting for a man to be sacked at Christmas. We then sack the manager on Christmas Eve, repeating an appalling day in the club's history when we sacked Derek Dooley - a decision that took years to recover from. Shows a lack of class from everyone associated with the decision.

To be fair fans have been calling for him to go for a while now, not just because it’s Christmas.

I had grown bored of his tactics and did want a change. However, now it has come I am sad. Really sad. 

I loved his first season. The way we played, his charisma and dignity.

Carlos, thank you for the memories. Thanks for your efforts. I wish you well.

2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

We must now all pull together because the abusers have got their way. Sorry but I don't feel like that at the moment.

Of course to some all will be good now, we will start playing attacking entertaining football, Jordon Rhodes will start scoring loads of goals, our defenders will start defending, everyone will be fit etc etc. Dream on.

Common sense has prevailed. 

Nothing to do with abusers. 

I can understand why he has gone but a few points 

1. He left by mutual consent so can people saying he got sacked actually read the statements please ?

2.reading some of the post from so called fans is a joke, Carlos took us to the play offs twice and we enjoyed 2 great seasons , we should be reflecting on his good times, wishing him well and all the best for the future. A great guy who took us as far as he could

to Carlos