BREAKING NEWS : CARLOS CARVALHAL LEAVES by mutual consent

Bez

He had to go. But mixed emotions really, I won’t be jumping for joy like some on here. 

Its a sad end to what thought was going to be new era at S6. Witnessed a two good seasons, particularly his first season - that was one of the best seasons I’ve witnessed. For that he’ll always have my respect.

7 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I think you should always feel a little sad when your manager leaves. It means you weren't quite ready to part, which either means they're leaving a little too soon or just at the right time and you both don't yet realise it's for the best.

The fact I feel absolutely nothing shows just how much CC overstayed his welcome.

Thanks for the good times CC, and your determination to try and finish your job here was admirable. But this should have been done a while back (IMO of course)

I'm only disappointed in this sense of Wembley. Came out thinking he was the man and he'll take us up next year. He let me down.

Disgusting. Those fans chanting for a man to be sacked at Christmas. We then sack the manager on Christmas Eve, repeating an appalling day in the club's history when we sacked Derek Dooley - a decision that took years to recover from. Shows a lack of class from everyone associated with the decision.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 4evaowl said:

Disgusting. Those fans chanting for a man to be sacked at Christmas. We then sack the manager on Christmas Eve, repeating an appalling day in the club's history when we sacked Derek Dooley - a decision that took years to recover from. Shows a lack of class from everyone associated with the decision.

He walked. He wasn't sacked. Chansiri made it clear he wouldn't have sacked him.