The apparent "booing".

6 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Weren't going to make a thread on this as it's been mentioned a fair bit over the last day or so, but it is a complete joke.

Barring Preston away, the fans have been hugely supportive of the players, but there's only so much we can do. The drab performances away from home (Bolton, Birmingham and you can probably throw Derby in there), the fans could be a lot lot worse than they are now.

You could probably hear a pin drop on Saturday for most of the game. That isn't the fans fault, it's the dogshit football they've been serving up for the majority of the season to date. There wasn't any booing, it's groans. There's so much potential in that team completely wasted, no one wants to see us going 10 yards forward then pass 20 yards back every time we get the ball.

Play like Villa away at home and the atmosphere will sort itself, but while were playing non-attacking dull football at home, nothing will change.

So is it booung or is it apparent booing? 

Are you for or against booing?..

The players get cheered as they come out..."Hi Ho" etc...before they have done a bloody thing, thats as near to unqualified support as you can expect...put in a poor performance...and you get cat calls, happens everywhere...

Who is it who f.ookin' Boo and wave white flags when the team is losing..."Barca?...Real madrid?..How many trophies do they win, still get booed after a bad 'un...

It happens everywhere where a team performs below expectation.

Bristol City are 4th and a good team..I accept that, but when you look at their squad, and you look at the prices we charge, if you don't expect a certain amount of dissatisfaction, you are absolutely deluded.

Do such as Carlos and mr Bannan think this has only been going on for the short period of time they have tipped up?...

20 F.OOKIN' YEARS!!!! near enough...nigh on 2 DECADES of promises of jam tomorrow and now price rise promises that deliver nothing!!!!

Ooooooooooooohh pardon us for being p*ssed off...

Look at what the supporters have gone through before you start whining cos you get booed a couple of times in 10 month!

• Like 1

There was hardly any booing and the ones I heard were only for a small moment at the final whistle and that will be about the total lack of entertainment from a non description game.

I think the paying public are entitled a groan after watching that and I have always been Pro Carlos.  If the players cannot take the criticism maybe they should not be earning the money they are.  Carlos should be realising they are not delivering the attacking football we desire.  testicles to all this the players are scared to express themselves and look a little closer to home Carlos and more the tactics and lack of pace and width.

For me the criticism of the crowd may be the tipping point.

32 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

If you paid for a suite at the Ritz and got a Travelodge room in Doncaster you’d just clap wouldn’t you and say “look how far we’ve come, I’ve no sense of entitlement”

No, I wouldn't book again

9 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Absolutely shocking support when things aren't going how people demand or what they expect. A bit of success like getting to Wembley and everyone is quick to pat themselves on the back 'oh weren't we fantastic, took 40,000 and never stopped singing'

Miserable f*ckers, if you can't support then don't f*ckin come, you'll not be missed 

When you’re stood there clapping on your own someone will throw you a fish. You’ll be reyt lol

1 hour ago, PeteG_1984 said:

If you paid for a suite at the Ritz and got a Travelodge room in Doncaster you’d just clap wouldn’t you and say “look how far we’ve come, I’ve no sense of entitlement”

47 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

No, I wouldn't book again

So you won't be" booking "  Dorchester Wednesday then in future ?lol

• Haha 1

seen our crowd booing sides managed by decent managers like Buckingham , brown, Charlton, Wilkinson, Atkinson,francis so giving  carlos and his players some stick is not a new phenomena and nothing a couple of  wins wont put an end to........

12 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Miserable f*ckers, if you can't support then don't f*ckin come, you'll not be missed

interesting, one or two having a go at fans and 'selfish barstewards want it now twots'

Unless you are Ash aged 76 you won't remember fans actually do stop going and they were missed. When fans stop going it's the ultimate boo.

Agh diddums, a few players and CC getting upset with the groans and occasional boos. 

The ONLY reason that is happening is because the football is utter shiiit. I think they need to look a bit closer to home and try to retrieve the situation themselves. Who would think that playing quick, positive and attacking football may result in a different crowd approach. 

People are downright bored of watching Lees, Loovens etc pass it sideways in our own half. 

19 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Weren't going to make a thread on this as it's been mentioned a fair bit over the last day or so, but it is a complete joke.

Barring Preston away, the fans have been hugely supportive of the players, but there's only so much we can do. The drab performances away from home (Bolton, Birmingham and you can probably throw Derby in there), the fans could be a lot lot worse than they are now.

You could probably hear a pin drop on Saturday for most of the game. That isn't the fans fault, it's the dogshit football they've been serving up for the majority of the season to date. There wasn't any booing, it's groans. There's so much potential in that team completely wasted, no one wants to see us going 10 yards forward then pass 20 yards back every time we get the ball.

Play like Villa away at home and the atmosphere will sort itself, but while were playing non-attacking dull football at home, nothing will change.

So you think it's all our fault and that we don't give any credit to other teams and their game plan?