The apparent "booing".

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

So you think it's all our fault and that we don't give any credit to other teams and their game plan?

We don't take the game by the scruff of the neck basically. We're slow, patient, considered, dull - call it what you will it often ends up as boring. We're trying to bore our way to the play offs rather than surge into the top two. 

Think fans of all clubs are miles more likely to blame their teams deficiencies then other teams attributes after a bad result.

I don't expect all games to be rip roaring 5 goal thrillers and for whatever reason you will always get games which are duds.

But all things considered we have not had value for money in regards to entertainment over last 18 months.

Basically fed up of going to games and it feeling like it was a chore.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

If you went to a poor concert would you boo at the end . If you went to cinema and the film didn’t live upto expectation would you boo. Probably not 

I booed at the end Saturday, it was shybo, f@@k em. Ha 

I boo at the pizza delivery guy if he's late.

The look on his face is a picture.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I boo at the pizza delivery guy if he's late.

The look on his face is a picture.

I'd imagine that he doesn't get half way to your house, turn around and go back to the Pizza shop, chuck it back in the oven and start the process all over again and then when he eventually gets 80 yards from your front door just launch the flipping thing.

Me, I'd just clap and remember the bad old days when we couldn't afford pizza.

• Haha 4

Just now, Walt said:

I'd imagine that he doesn't get half way to your house, turn around and go back to the Pizza shop, chuck it back in the oven and start the process all over again and then when he eventually gets 80 yards from your front door just launch the flipping thing.

Me, I'd just clap and remember the bad old days when we couldn't afford pizza.

lol

On 21/11/2017 at 11:23, Ash76 said:

Absolutely shocking support when things aren't going how people demand or what they expect. A bit of success like getting to Wembley and everyone is quick to pat themselves on the back 'oh weren't we fantastic, took 40,000 and never stopped singing'

Miserable f*ckers, if you can't support then don't f*ckin come, you'll not be missed 

Keep ...

4MVpX.gif