He just simply has to go if we lose tomorrow

In view of performances this season I sincerely hope our Chairman has aready decided we have the wrong man and is at the moment looking for a suitable candidate to take us forward. Rather this than just sack him with no plan. Poor performmances on the pitch lead to other moans and groans and this will no doubt hit SWFC income.

Just now, jonnyowl said:

He wont go until the end of the season and only then if we don't make the playoffs.

I even think if we made the playoffs and didn't go up, he wouldn't be sacked but he could walk in that situation.

And what would be wring with that? I think we all know if we don't get up this will be Carlos' last season. Even if we went up I can see him walking, he doesn't deserve the crap he's getting from so called Wednesday fans

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

And what would be wring with that? I think we all know if we don't get up this will be Carlos' last season. Even if we went up I can see him walking, he doesn't deserve the crap he's getting from so called Wednesday fans

He deserves criticism for constant poor performances this season, the abject performances against Huddersfield last season and the most shameful performance by a Wednesday side ever against the pigs!

I wanted him gone after that match!

57 minutes ago, Eightace said:

We'll probably win but then lose the next one.

Only 3 wins from next 3 is good enough. That'd put us on target for play offs after first "third" of season played. Team threw away two easy wins at Brum and Bolton so now the next three matches are a finale each.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So Carlos gets castigated for being an unknown quantity but you'd take another unknown? WTF:

CARLOS IN :manager:

Are people moaning about him being an unknown quantity? No. They were when he originally arrived. 

The issue we have right now is things are just not good enough and they haven't been for quite some time.

Edited by robowl4life

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I'm not just sat on the fence with Carlos, it's been permanently rammed up my ar*e because I've never called for a manager to be sacked, so I'm not about to start now. 

However, if we were to lose tomorrow I think the die hard "Carlos Inners" would find it very difficult to construct much of an argument to keep him on.

Yes but we got more points last season than the season before!! Carlos in!:carlos:

I don't think he'll go to be honest. If we carry on playing poorly I can see a situation where DC pulls the trigger before the transfer window but not before. Derby are a better team than some we've lost against already, I would love a win but a think a draw is more realistic. The game against Barnsley is key in my opinion as we are in front of our fans against a team near the bottom of the league, lose that and I think some fans will turn on him.

I just find it very sad that it has come to this. I've never wanted Carlos to go although I found myself questioning him more and more. However, last Saturday was a breaking point for me and I suspect many others. It will be a real shame if it does turn toxic because he deserves to be fondly remembered but as time goes on this will become less likely. If you're Carlos out or Carlos in the abuse at Carlos himself and fans with a different view is totally unacceptable. More respect and class required by some.

Meanwhile Mr S Allardyce has ruled himself out of the Scotland and Leicester job and has said recently he would manage in the Champ again. I've also heard from my usually spot on source his management team/agent have informed DC of his availability. We need a lift, someone proven, we need a change. IMHO it's time to act Mr Chansiri.

UTMO!

Edited by OasisOwl72

35 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If we lose tomorrow and he doesn't go, I could see the atmosphere in Hillsborough becoming very toxic if we go a goal down against Barnsley a week later.

There are quite a few variables there Trev...

Despite that, I can easily imagine them all happening.

34 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

If your aim is to further destabilise the club, then by all means do so. Otherwise its a ridiculous assertion. We could lose tomorrow and win 5 on the bounce. Such is the nature of football, constantly setting 90 min targets or all change is the height of stupidity. Suppose derby were to win tomorrow because of a fluke or a blind referee or simply because they are better and go up at the end of the season. What precisely would that prove. I dont blindly back CC but This one game shootout rubbish that some people seem to post is stupid, as stupid as saying if we win tomorrow CC should be given a ten year contract. Try and get a grip, understand whats real and whats fantasy and make a post accordingly, otherwise shut up.

It's not based on 90mins football though is it, have you not seen the results this season or how dire we can be on the back of our playoff catastrophe.

You should read the post and digest it before you start telling people to shut up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2