He just simply has to go if we lose tomorrow

5 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

I just find it very sad that it has come to this. I've never wanted Carlos to go although I found myself questioning him more and more. However, last Saturday was a breaking point for me and I suspect many others. It will be a real shame if it does turn toxic because he deserves to be fondly remembered but as time goes on this will become less likely. If you're Carlos out or Carlos in the abuse at Carlos himself and fans with a different view is totally unacceptable. More respect and class required by some.

Meanwhile Mr S Allardyce has ruled himself out of the Scotland and Leicester job and has said recently he would manage in the Champ again. I've also heard from my usually spot on source his management team/agent have informed DC of his availability. We need a lift, someone proven, we need a change. IMHO it's time to act Mr Chansiri.

UTMO!

Even if this is true then it's a shambolic way of getting a job.

Why would he turn down pots of money from Leicester / Palace / Scotland to come here?

The "source" has come from a poster that openly wants Carlos gone, I'm guessing it's more stirring to ramp up pressure.

Wednesday will not be Big Sam's next job.

9 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Even if this is true then it's a shambolic way of getting a job.

Why would he turn down pots of money from Leicester / Palace / Scotland to come here?

The "source" has come from a poster that openly wants Carlos gone, I'm guessing it's more stirring to ramp up pressure.

Wednesday will not be Big Sam's next job.

Who would be your choice to replace Carlos Ron ?

Should he go?

24 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

I just find it very sad that it has come to this. I've never wanted Carlos to go although I found myself questioning him more and more. However, last Saturday was a breaking point for me and I suspect many others. It will be a real shame if it does turn toxic because he deserves to be fondly remembered but as time goes on this will become less likely. If you're Carlos out or Carlos in the abuse at Carlos himself and fans with a different view is totally unacceptable. More respect and class required by some.

Meanwhile Mr S Allardyce has ruled himself out of the Scotland and Leicester job and has said recently he would manage in the Champ again. I've also heard from my usually spot on source his management team/agent have informed DC of his availability. We need a lift, someone proven, we need a change. IMHO it's time to act Mr Chansiri.

UTMO!

You noticably missed the part out where Allardyce said he was currently happy to be out of football management.

I reckon we will start off quite slowly (shock, horror), then work our way into the match, missing two or three decentish chances.

We will then concede a stupid goal just before half time.

Second half we will come out and play pretty well for a 10-15 minute spell, miss some more easier chances, before getting hit with a sucker punch and going down 2-0.

But yeah, if we lose tomorrow, then surely the end is nigh for Carlos.

Like the bloke, think he's a good coach, but this season is falling apart before it even got properly started.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I reckon we will start off quite slowly (shock, horror), then work our way into the match, missing two or three decentish chances.

We will then concede a stupid goal just before half time.

Second half we will come out and play pretty well for a 10-15 minute spell, miss some more easier chances, before getting hit with a sucker punch and going down 2-0.

But yeah, if we lose tomorrow, then surely the end is nigh for Carlos.

Like the bloke, think he's a good coach, but this season is falling apart before it even got properly started.

Personally I think while ever we are not many points behind the playoffs Chansiri won't sack Carlos or he would already be gone.

We all know Carlos will sooner or later fail but based on how long it seems to take for DC to make decisions Carlos will be here probably until the new year because then when we make a change no time to buy any new players. 

You only have to look at other staff that should have been axed such as the every incompetent Joe Palmer - this guy must have dirt on the chairman as how he is still employed only he knows.

Unfortunately after all the positive of Carlos first season i now clearly see why clubs get rid after 12 months, we over achieve then spent millions on the wrong players. After Wembley we need a bit of squad dept and three players, A centre back, pacy winger, box to box ball winner.

If we had gone out and Bought Dunk, Marshall, Carney it would have cost us £15m million in today market but we would not have signed all the other crap we spent £25m+ not including the £25m wasted on wages and we would probably now be in the Premier league but what do i know i haven't manged in the Arab league, or the third division in Portugal, or the Turkish second division. I have only be watching football in the English and European leagues for 30+ years and know that the championship is not about 5"2 footballer but about athletic 6" who have power and pace.

11 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Who would be your choice to replace Carlos Ron ?

Should he go?

He should stay. OK we haven't hit the ground running and obviously this is not living up to the expectations of some. I see it that, but for a spot of fortune going our way we could easily be at the top. Ok would be a false position as we're not playing great but it would breed confidence and our squad full of confidence could destroy this league. As it happens we've had some sh!t results, sh!t performances and injuries to key players. Fans constantly sniping at the manager with numerous out threads does not help any situation. I can see where they are coming from but it's killing confidence.

Losing the derby hurts and it's pushed some fans away from the manager, the stirring of certain posters on here has maybe helped some move that way. I don't believe all on here have Wednesday's best interests at heart.

Tho bottling it line keeps getting trotted out. Arguably the biggest games last season were Newcastle, I don't recall the line used then. We were a sudden death penalty shoot out from going to Wembley again. Our star player (who was unfit) missed a pen. It happens, Soul destroying but we have to suck it up and move in from it.

It's not beyond repair. Booting Carlos into touch is not the answer for now. If by Christmas and we're still no better then I can see changes, I also think he'll walk anyway. If we do manage to make it to the Prem, I can still see Carlos walking, he's had a flavour of what some of our fan base can be like and it's not pretty.

DC's ambition probably outweighs most of ours and he's no fool (despite what some say) He will make changes if he sees things not going how he wants. 

All of us need to get behind our team, they need us more than ever. 

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We all know Carlos will sooner or later fail but based on how long it seems to take for DC to make decisions Carlos will be here probably until the new year because then when we make a change no time to buy any new players. 

You only have to look at other staff that should have been axed such as the every incompetent Joe Palmer - this guy must have dirt on the chairman as how he is still employed only he knows.

Unfortunately after all the positive of Carlos first season i now clearly see why clubs get rid after 12 months, we over achieve then spent millions on the wrong players. After Wembley we need a bit of squad dept and three players, A centre back, pacy winger, box to box ball winner.

If we had gone out and Bought Dunk, Marshall, Carney it would have cost us £15m million in today market but we would not have signed all the other crap we spent £25m+ not including the £25m wasted on wages and we would probably now be in the Premier league but what do i know i haven't manged in the Arab league, or the third division in Portugal, or the Turkish second division. I have only be watching football in the English and European leagues for 30+ years and know that the championship is not about 5"2 footballer but about athletic 6" who have power and pace.

Dunk - wouldn't have come here.

Carney? Don't know him

Marshall - would be slated as another fan choice als McGugan/ Rhodes. Could've worked/ might not have.

The 5'2" thing, how tall is Messi? 

Bannan gets lauded for his fantastic crossfield balls when they come off, if they don't then the tvvat-term Hollywood ball gets trotted out. Can have match winning performances on his day, but a Carlos favourite that never gets dropped when it doesn't work. Can you imaging the sh!t that would fire in if Carlos did drop him???

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What positives do you see at the club ?

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

He should stay. 

All of us need to get behind our team, they need us more than ever. 

Shortened the quote to save lineage 

It's still up there And well worth a read Totally with you... I'm just fearing that nothings going to change under Carlos and the tactics are clear to read for a 4 year old ..

But you are right some people on here are delusional it's a bit like the stoning scene in Life of Brian  Three points tomorrow will help a great deal (wonder how much a plaque would cost for your unedited quote? )

BIG B"RON"ZE SOVEREIGN .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He just does doesn't he. If he doesn't Chansiri is blowing our chances of a play off push this season. And how harsh this may sound if he doesn't leave after a defeat tomorrow, neither of them have the best interests of the club at heart in my opinion. A strong opinion yes but that's what I believe. I don't want to doubt their commitment to the club but I struggle to see how their hearts can be fully in it if we don't make changes after another loss. 

How can anyone turn around and say he can get us into the Play Offs (which should have been the bare minimum by the way) after 4 defeats in 5?

Still October yes but for me already tomorrow is MUST win for Carlos and the club. If not he has to be sacked or walk for the benefit of the club. 

Regardless of whether we want Carlos to stay or go, we must all get behind the team for 3 points tomorrow. It's a big one. 

No problem getting behind the team and yes its a big game same as Leeds was and look what happened after that?

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

This is football not your local corner shop, were the players you mention all sat waiting for us to make an approach before hot footing it to S6 at the drop of a hta.

1 hour ago, Muffinman said:

If your aim is to further destabilise the club, then by all means do so. Otherwise its a ridiculous assertion. We could lose tomorrow and win 5 on the bounce. Such is the nature of football, constantly setting 90 min targets or all change is the height of stupidity. Suppose derby were to win tomorrow because of a fluke or a blind referee or simply because they are better and go up at the end of the season. What precisely would that prove. I dont blindly back CC but This one game shootout rubbish that some people seem to post is stupid, as stupid as saying if we win tomorrow CC should be given a ten year contract. Try and get a grip, understand whats real and whats fantasy and make a post accordingly, otherwise shut up.

Understand where you're coming from. But the team have put this pressure on themselves. Abject performances against Pigs, Preston, Burton, Bolton, Birmingham. That's where the pressure has come from. It's made this Derby game greater than it ever should have been. We don't drop points in those games Carlos, the players and the club don't get the criticism being thrown at them at the moment. 

Personally if we do lose tomorrow from what I've seen this season I have absolutely no faith Carlos will be capable of putting a string of victories together to get us into contention. 

Its not reactionary. This 90 minutes has become so important because of the poor position the management and players have put ourselves in. I won't be judging whether he has to go on this one game. I'll be judging it on the season which has been woeful apart from one game. 

For the record I've got a feeling we will win tomorrow which we desperately need.

I'll be buzzing but I still think further down the line results will be inconsistent and we will miss out on our aim this season. My feelings were exactly the same after the Leeds game. 

A change could transform our season. It would be a gamble but one I'm very willing to take at the moment. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

2 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

He deserves criticism for constant poor performances this season, the abject performances against Huddersfield last season and the most shameful performance by a Wednesday side ever against the pigs!

I wanted him gone after that match!

You really have no clue if you think that was the worst