He just simply has to go if we lose tomorrow

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

Not true in fact. 

Back in 1958-9 they beat us 4-1 at Hillsborough in the County Cup.  In those days it meant something and there was about 15 to 20 thousand there. 

That was my first derby match.  We finished champions that season, and they finished 3rd and just missed out. 

I can think if about 100 more shambolic performances from Wednesday sides.   Not that long since Stevenage and Exeter were beating us 5-1.  

Yes but then we had a lower standard of player due to our financial situation.

No way should we be losing 4-2 at home to utd or be so shaky at the back and making amateur mistakes on a regular basis.

We have a top six squad, so not being in that top six means something is going wrong.

And it's not just bad luck because we've been crap. Even against Brentford and for a while against forest we didn't look convincing.

I like Carlos. But we've not looked great for a while now.

How long do you let it go on.

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Stupid thread.  Why on earth do Wednesday fans think we have some divine right to go up?

There are lots of richer owners than Chansiri in the championship.

I think Carlos has done brilliantly to get us in the play offs in the last two seasons.  

Today's opponents, Derby, keep changing managers and they aren't doing any better than us. And they've won the league twice in my lifetime, so they'll think they are much bigger than us. Reality check.  

Ignoring the context yet again.

3 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Not true in fact. 

Back in 1958-9 they beat us 4-1 at Hillsborough in the County Cup.  In those days it meant something and there was about 15 to 20 thousand there. 

That was my first derby match.  We finished champions that season, and they finished 3rd and just missed out. 

I can think if about 100 more shambolic performances from Wednesday sides.   Not that long since Stevenage and Exeter were beating us 5-1.  

Defeats against Stevenage and Exeter don't mean no where near as much as they do against United!