He just simply has to go if we lose tomorrow

He just does doesn't he. If he doesn't Chansiri is blowing our chances of a play off push this season. And how harsh this may sound if he doesn't leave after a defeat tomorrow, neither of them have the best interests of the club at heart in my opinion. A strong opinion yes but that's what I believe. I don't want to doubt their commitment to the club but I struggle to see how their hearts can be fully in it if we don't make changes after another loss. 

How can anyone turn around and say he can get us into the Play Offs (which should have been the bare minimum by the way) after 4 defeats in 5?

Still October yes but for me already tomorrow is MUST win for Carlos and the club. If not he has to be sacked or walk for the benefit of the club. 

Regardless of whether we want Carlos to stay or go, we must all get behind the team for 3 points tomorrow. It's a big one. 

• Like 1

I'm not just sat on the fence with Carlos, it's been permanently rammed up my ar*e because I've never called for a manager to be sacked, so I'm not about to start now. 

However, if we were to lose tomorrow I think the die hard "Carlos Inners" would find it very difficult to construct much of an argument to keep him on.

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I agree.  But even if we lose tomorrow he won't be leaving.

Sadly this.

Coming to the realisation that DC has not got the advice and infrastructure around him to competently seek to replace him anyway. To say nothing of the commercial disaster of the kit release.

I don't know of a decent manager who would work under such a bobbar structure as appears to be in place. There is a reason Carlos is still liked by the Besiktas chairman: he's a yes man. Another more competent manager would not be.

The new kit prices just announced could be a straw and camels back for many

I can see things getting very angry if we go a goal down

One thing Mr Chansiri hasn't seen or experienced yet is the wrath of the fans when things are gone too far in terms of bad results or ripping fans off 

Owlstalk Shop

I agree, unfortunately if we do lose tomorrow I think it's time CC left. However I doubt DC will sack him, as I've said before he has had opportunity to do this before and hasn't. Massive game tomorrow, would love you 3 points but play like we did against Bolton and they will hammer us. Can imagine there will be a lot of booing from the stands if we do lose. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The new kit prices just announced could be a straw and camels back for many

I can see things getting very angry if we go a goal down

One thing Mr Chansiri hasn't seen or experienced yet is the wrath of the fans when things are gone too far in terms of bad results or ripping fans off 

This. 

Just reading through twitter the response to the kit prices is venomous. It's imperative results start picking up and if Carlos can't do that Chansiri needs to take action. 

I can see it all getting very sour if we keep plodding on like this. A win tomorrow is so so important for the club. 

Has to go irrespective of the result, losing hope that this will happen however and prepared for a mid table season of dour, ponderous performances with the odd bright spark, i.e. Leeds and more testicles about fish, other vegetables and flagrant abuse of £20 notes. 

At  least he won't be here next season will he? 

Edited by striker