He just simply has to go if we lose tomorrow

10 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Even if this is true then it's a shambolic way of getting a job.

Why would he turn down pots of money from Leicester / Palace / Scotland to come here?

The "source" has come from a poster that openly wants Carlos gone, I'm guessing it's more stirring to ramp up pressure.

Wednesday will not be Big Sam's next job.

First of all it really isn’t a “shambolic” of getting a job. Carlos is under pressure and it’s rightly or wrongly how the game works. 

Also, you’ve made a massively incorrect assumption my source is anyone on here, it’s not. 

Edited by OasisOwl72

I used to be very much in the camp believing that Carlos aint up to us getting promotion and maybe I still am...

But I’m now more of the opinion that DC really isn’t an easy person to work with and is starting to look like the muppet that used to be at Leeds in terms of lack of leadership..

Mr C just seems to want yes men around him and so long as they tell him what he wants to hear they’l be fine...

C’mon Redgate, man up!

9 hours ago, JUNNY said:

FFS some of our fans are thick as fk. DC sat next to CC pre leeds to show everyone his support in him then yesterday players come out and say its not carlos its us and basically they know they  need to stop making basic errors and take the chances. If we lose 5 nill tommorow CC will still be coach, if we then lose to barnsley and millwall guess what he will still be coach becuase DC has given him the season end of. CC and DC both think its down to the players so they have to produce. Just get behind the team and try to support them coz if they dont start producing the goods they will be going come january and Not CC.

The players will be goin in january..you reckon??..teams will be quein up to take them off our hands and cover another few years of their contracts at 30k per week..we could lose every game till the end of the season and our players are goin nowhere

9 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

You really have no clue if you think that was the worst

Compared to the cost of our players..the difference in wages between the two sides..yes it was the worst...is there anything about swfc you wont defend?..are you a real entity or just a thing planted on here by the powers that be.

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

I reckon we will start off quite slowly (shock, horror), then work our way into the match, missing two or three decentish chances.

We will then concede a stupid goal just before half time.

Second half we will come out and play pretty well for a 10-15 minute spell, miss some more easier chances, before getting hit with a sucker punch and going down 2-0.

But yeah, if we lose tomorrow, then surely the end is nigh for Carlos.

Like the bloke, think he's a good coach, but this season is falling apart before it even got properly started.

Such over reaction, and of course, such positivity going into the game, prediciting yet another two goal loss.

12 games played, 4 points off the playoffs.... and "falling apart before it even got properly started."

You guys need to get a grip.

With "supporters" like this, who needs rivals?

Edited by Indoor Owl

54 minutes ago, mrgund said:

No chance. CC will still be in charge whatever the result.

And rightly so.

I agree apart from the rightly so bit... Even if we win tomorrow he should still go but it isn't going to happen even if we lose 5-0 

15 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Been asked loads of times but if he goes who replaces him???

I think a more pertinent question would be what difference would it make if he were replaced....my thoughts, not much, which ever way the season goes.

13 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

You really have no clue if you think that was the worst

I'm sure we have played worse than that but in terms of what it meant, not played in 5 years, money we have spent, I think it was the most shameful, embarrassing and shambolic performance ive ever known from a Wednesday side! Don't for get it was the first time they have ever scored 4 at Hillsborough!

9 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Are you flipping stupid. Acusing a guy thats spent best part of 70 zillion ont club of not being interested: Gerra a grip man: Is it CC's fault the players are poo on match day, Do you think he tells em to be poo : I dont think so:

He may be good technically and has a calming influence but dont think motivation is his strong point

I think with the bad run of games we've had with some atrocious and diabolical football at times, lethargic uninspiring these words are being rolled out by the droves and so they should be as it's right. We simply haven't been good enough or consistent enough this season apart from the odd spark of attitude and application. Personally i think he's managed to heap too much pressure on himself and his players basically Promising promotion this season and now all concerned are struggling to handle that pressure. For me HE!! needs a performance today and we'll get one and we'll beat em today, then probably be awful at Barnsley and Millwall again. 

I'd gladly replace em all if we have better lined up to replace them but change for change sake is madness.

Realistic names worth a gamble so far are -

Hurst could he be our Wilder?

Mcarthy could he cope with our team of midgets? 

Or if the ex St Etienne coach is interested then maybe him.