THE ONLY BLOKE FOR THE JOB

3 hours ago, the monk said:

Sat at home pretending he's retired 

The only available  bloke that can almost guarantee promotion 

Would love this kind of challenge 

Has a love of hard cash 

DC fill your attache case full of wedge and arrange to meet 

Mr Samuel Allardyce 

Please go back to the monastery and take a vow of silence please.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

In a word: ego.

Allardyce won't want his final act as a manager to be that ignominious England sacking; he'll be itching to write one final positive chapter in order to try and rescue something of his legacy and reputation. I'd be amazed if he doesn't have one last crack at management. Now whether or not he'd view Wednesday as a suitable vehicle for his aspirations is another matter entirely. Personally, I'd doubt it.

Wr are big enough and have more than enough backing.

The big problem is he would want to control everything - anathema to DC and unless our chairman changes his approach I can't see him coming here.

Mentioned it before but I think he'll end up at somewhere like Forest - who he will no doubt take up. 

3 hours ago, the monk said:

Sat at home pretending he's retired 

The only available  bloke that can almost guarantee promotion 

Would love this kind of challenge 

Has a love of hard cash 

DC fill your attache case full of wedge and arrange to meet 

Mr Samuel Allardyce 

NO NO NO, JUST NOPE flipping NOPE!

Mate who's Hammers fan has had the "pleasure" of having him run his club, and never wants to see him again, and I sure as hell don't want him either.

33 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

NO NO NO, JUST NOPE flipping NOPE!

Mate who's Hammers fan has had the "pleasure" of having him run his club, and never wants to see him again, and I sure as hell don't want him either.

Do you know what your mate's problem with Big sam was? Besides stopping their decline, getting them promoted at the first attempt, making them a top ten side in the premier league.  I guess he prefers bottom 6 "atttactive football" under Bilic 

What we need is evolution not revolution a bit of tweaking someone prepared to work mostly with what we already have with a few additions and move a few out 

in my opinion CC has done a decent job it's just gone a bit stale we have a good squad who could get us up with the right motivation and tactics so although we are close on FFP we dont need to spend fortunes on a squad overall 

i see as similar to wilko following big jack someone to build on his predecessors good work. Who I'm not sure but I suspect it will be none of the names mentioned