THE ONLY BLOKE FOR THE JOB

35 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Having now been reminded of his Crystal Palace tenure, I'd like to resubmit my original post in edited form:

:duntmatter:

Haha yeah, seen as he walked away from a solid job in the prem when he just saved them I'd struggle to see why he would want to come to us.

3 minutes ago, jamiejohn said:

What we need is evolution not revolution a bit of tweaking someone prepared to work mostly with what we already have with a few additions and move a few out 

in my opinion CC has done a decent job it's just gone a bit stale we have a good squad who could get us up with the right motivation and tactics so although we are close on FFP we dont need to spend fortunes on a squad overall 

i see as similar to wilko following big jack someone to build on his predecessors good work. Who I'm not sure but I suspect it will be none of the names mentioned 

Yeah It does feel a bit like when Laws took over from sturrock. All the same players just unleashed the potential.

I don't want another old dinosaur just looking to fill his pockets with one last big payday. 

I would rather take some young dynamic manager with up to date, new and fresh ideas. I want someone with passion out to forge their career, yes he may take a little time to get used to this league, but we've probably already blown this season due to not been good enough consistency is apalling and we lack bite and attitude. 

Just remember, we are the club that sacked Trevor Francis and replaced him with David Pleat, not to be content with this clanger, after sacking Pleat we re-appointed Ron Atkinson and replaced him with Danny Wilson a few months later. We are not that good at this sacking and replacing malarkey, best take care or we could end up far deeper in the brown stuff than some on here could possibly imagine. WTF: