Wednesday 3 : 0 L**ds United OMDT

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Excellent thread M'Lud. Trepidation is the word for this match after the last week! I'd settle for a 6-0 win right now.

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

2 nil Leeds . Can't see how we can win 

They are not great and they are not as good as Leeds fans make you believe! But like you say, the way that we have been playing recently, I just can't see us winning. We have no movement or pace and we are looking vulnerable at the back. Recipe for disaster. I have us down for a 1-2 reverse.

Thanks for the brilliant OMDT m'Lud.  Something to cheer me up when the prospect of this match is pretty gloomy.  Sorry to be a bit of an Eeyore, but I can only see that our dull and predictable tactics, pitted against a side with strength and pace will result in further humiliation for Owls across the world, after a week where humiliation has already been heaped on humiliation.  I wonder whether many Owls will brave the elements to support the team today, or stay home or go to the pub?  Could be that one feature of the match is a remarkably low attendance for what is historically an important fixture.  But still this is football.  Gloriously unpredictable.  Of course there is hope we will win!  Come on Wednesday! UTO!

Quality omdt as per. I'm liking the flooding of LS1 & it's environs. Anywhere with more grebes & coots can only be a good thing.

On a horrible day like this, there could be no more horrible a tribe coming to town to play.

Only a Wednesday win can lift the gloom. Head says scum, heart says scum, all logic says scum, but since when did logic figure in this division?

I'd be happy with a clean sheet, even if it meant nil for us too. Pinching it 1-0 would feel like Wembley 91.

Brollies out chaps. Off we go again.

UTO!

6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

With the Shybo form we are in, I would love to predict the players magically realise the gravitas of the match and summon a win. Going but not looking forward to in. Neither am I looking forward to my smug Weeds fan boss gloating tomorrow morning.

Ask him about those cutsie little sock-tab things they used to wear....wkrs. UTO.