Wednesday 3 : 0 L**ds United OMDT

Evening all,

Nice one Snoots.

Time to get back to winning ways.  We really need to get our campaign back on track.  No more excuses now.  Players need to step up to the plate and deliver the goods.  

Going to be a tough one for sure, but I think the crowd will help us get over the line.  

2-1 Wednesday win.  Hoops and Bazza with the goals.  

LETS DO THIS!!

Oh FFS, just had a phone call from Snooty, is there anyone available to nip down Water Lane (I've been left some time) and bail him out? He's been arrested walking round Fitzalan Square in a bra, stockings, suspenders and flippers singing the Boxing Day Massacre song. Apparently it's against some local law to sing in public after 10-00 PM.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Oh FFS, just had a phone call from Snooty, is there anyone available to nip down Water Lane (I've been left some time) and bail him out? He's been arrested walking round Fitzalan Square in a bra, stockings, suspenders and flippers singing the Boxing Day Massacre song. Apparently it's against some local law to sing in public after 10-00 PM.

Leave him where he is, Stubbs has told me he will pop around and arrange his release in the early morrow, he says Snoot’s likes a good breakfast before a game and arranged for SYPD to provide it as they can’t do feck all else.. lol

• Haha 2

Guest Copthorneowl

Well done Snooty must say I admire your commitment .....and good luck team and also Carlos hope we can go into the break with less anger and a good win.

38 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

@Lord Snooty So sorry m'lud, I did try. I'm too far away to be of any use to you and no-one else seems interested. Maybe you can catch the second half in the Hen and Chickens:manager: Is it still open BTW

Well done Snoots...cracking idea to create a home for the pond life.

As always with derbies, the ones who want it will win...

What has CC got to lose by putting Joao on for some pace and pressing their dodgy keeper.

COME ON WEDNESDAY, WAKE UP...