Wednesday 3 : 0 L**ds United OMDT

ive least looked forward to a game since s gray was here but at least I knew then they were giving there all and most of the players cost peanuts. I know football is crazy but brum are a very poor team who beat us then went to another poor team and got hammered 6-1.  there is no way carlos will be throwing players forward our defence would get torn to shreds  cause we haven't invested properly in the middle of the park and upgraded our full backs this last 18 months.if we play normal defensive carlos style today crowd will get irritated inc me if we attack we will get found out on break then carlos will get more than a few boos  . only hope is we keep it tight ,have a ref on our side for a chance and hope run of ball goes our way. 

44 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

With the Shybo form we are in, I would love to predict the players magically realise the gravitas of the match and summon a win. Going but not looking forward to in. Neither am I looking forward to my smug Weeds fan boss gloating tomorrow morning.

I work in L**ds so tomorrow I will be looking at getting the treatment at work you lot must all have got last week.  Last week I got off lightly. #My turn now#There's no escape this time for me.

7 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Scrape a 1-0 win

Carlos relieved of his duties at 3pm

New manager announced at 10am tomorrow

2 weeks to get the team organised ready for the next match

I like your thinking 

Edited by striker

I can't remember a day in the last 10 years when I've looked forward any less to a home match!  The last two results combined with the slow unimaginative way we have been playing for the last 15 months has sapped my enjoyment.  Obviously I hope we win today, but either way, I think it's time DC relieved Carlos of his duties and appointed a head coach who can get the best out of this squad, which although a little unbalanced, is capable of much more than Carlos has been getting out of them.

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes...I can see that you're being pedantic. 

Just checking because I think there's quite a few Owls today who will complain if we win because it means Carlos will survive.  Some seem so keen for him to go that they are keen for us to be defeated today.

Just now, Reyt Part Timer said:

Just checking because I think there's quite a few Owls today who will complain if we win because it means Carlos will survive.  Some seem so keen for him to go that they are keen for us to be defeated today.

Yes there seems to be a few.

If they feel that way, then they're not really Owls, are they?