Wednesday 3 : 0 L**ds United OMDT

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

I can understand that, the long term future is more important than the short term future. If someone truly believes Carlos is not taking this team any further then the sooner he is gone the sooner we can make the changes we need. It’d be like having a sick pet you don’t take to get put down in the vain hope it will get better when really you’re just prolonging its and your own misery.

Come on Wednesday... I think :/

There is NEVER a good reason to want us to lose.

Some people might be dreading going to Hillsborough today.

But not I .I cannot wait to get there. 

For earlier last evening I received a note from Mr Tuckscribe the landlord of the Rams Sweetbreads urging me to meet him at his tavern.

When I arrived he ushered me quietly into the tap room.

I urged him to tell me what it was all about. "Just act casual and  listen" he said pouring me a large whisky.

I stood at the bar and waited. He said nothing more.

Then I heard the sound of a toilet flushing , and presently the door to the gentleman's bathroom opened and a large grubby man came out. Stunk to high heaven of manure. 

I recognised him as Tom Beetroot,  a local farmer.  Who has a place over the hill in the next valley. 

He staggered to the bar. 

I stood in the shadow on the other side of the bar pillar.

"Another whisky!" He demanded of Tuckscribe. 

"Don't you think you've had enough,Tom" replied the landlord. 

"No!" replied the farmer "not nearly enough. "Not with what I've seen"

"You  sure you weren't dreaming?" said the landlord ,nodding at me that this was what he had called me here to hear. 

"I wasn't dreaming. Wish I was, wish I was. No, it was real all right. Plain as day."

I edged around the pillar. "I say old fruit, what is it you've seen"

He turned to face me. His round protruding eyes facing different directions. I didn't know which one to look at.

"The bottom field," he said. "Down by the ash wood. Last two nights".

"What?"

"By the old fallen stones. Blue light. A glowing ball in the middle appeared." 

"Blue light?"

"Aye lad, that's what I said.  An ethereal blue light. And out of it they came."

"Who?"

"The witches. Five last night. And five tonight.. Shrieking they were. Shrieking and wailing."

"Wait...witches?"

"Aye lad, witches. Then tonight they were all gathered around. Chanting and what not. And that light appeared again..."

"Yes..."

"And out stepped two more. The last a huge round ball of a woman"

I turned in horror to the landlord. His face one of empathy and  sorry being sent in my direction. Without asking he poured me another whisky.

And I necked it without thought.

For she is surely returned. 

Lady S is returned. 

So I for one cannot wait to get down to Hillsborough and sit amongst my brethren.  Away from the horrors which are descending on my home life. 

2017-10-01 11.21.39.jpg

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 4