Wednesday 3 : 0 L**ds United OMDT

Nice work, Snoots. Best of luck with your late night encounter.

This must surely be do or die for Carlos. If we're going to salvage anything from this season, I fear it will require new ways of thinking, fresh ideas. Whether our Head Coach is the man to provide such remains to be seen. I like the man, but I have to admit to lacking confidence in his ability to turn things around.

Still, regardless of who's at the helm, Wednesday I remain.

UTO!

2 hours ago, shez owl said:

Carlos's swan song?

Maybe he'll get a cob on and put pen to paper with his cygnet ure of resignation ???? lol and he might stay mute at his after match presser. :rolleyes:

Edited by cognacbarnowl
forgot summat lol

A very good morning to you all, an excellent outing from mi'lud, who's plans for Leeds ought to be congratulated and are a tragic loss for the nation in my opinion.

Anyway, even getting up at 4.30am for the Megabus won't get me into Sheffield in time for kick off this week (thanks SYP/Sky you thunderc*nts) so I'll have to make do with watching the match in whatever pub in Edinburgh is nice enough to put the game on for me. Have to admit, much as it pains me not to be there, especially against the scum, the thought of seeing them lot cruise to victory at Hillsborough as they did last year is nauseating. Unless football does its equally infuriating and delightful thing of laughing in the face of logic, I suspect a similar result to last week is on the cards, we're already reeling from a body blow from United and a hefty jab from Birmingham in mid week - I fear Leeds will deliver the haymaker that leaves us flat on the mat and sees DC throwing in the towel on Carlos' time at Hillsborough. The problem quite simply is that Leeds and United's play styles are rather similar: they're both physical teams who play on the front foot and impose themselves from the off, which given our tendency to start slowly is very difficult to deal with. 

Last throw of the dice for Carlos really, that ridiculous, brilliant and bonkers press conference from mid week didn't do anything to help us in Birmingham but will the occasion of a grudge match with our local rivals break the squad out of its reverie?

If this doesn't, nothing will.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Wednesday 1-3 Leeds

(Saiz 12, Lasogga 39, Hooper 67, Hernandez 79)

• Like 1

Good work again Lord S your OMDTs are hitting the mark as regular as Harry Kane at the moment.

afternoon from quite frankly a horrible wet and windy Auckland today.

we are out of form and Leeds seem to have plenty of pace on their ranks which equals trouble.

a 3-2 win for them with us not really being in it I reckon..... and the axe to fall on CC. Hate to be pessimistic but after being a CC fan for so long I think we do need a change

Great omdt m'lord. And I genuinely hope your rendezvous was a success.

While I thoroughly dislike and pity the Blunts, I fu*king despise dirty, dirty L**ds United. I pray to anything that is holy, that we win today and send the scum into a run of terrible form, which turns their season into the abject failure they thoroughly deserve...

We are all too aware that there has been a sideshow of discontent that has run alongside the visits of our two biggest rivals. My only hope is that it doesn't become the Main Event of the afternoon, that the fans, players and manager channel their frustrations towards defeating the scummiest of opposition, rather than turning on each other.

I live in hope.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

Fabulous OP, Snoots! Snortling into the waffles in merriment!

Actually, re Leeds, the reverse is true as they have actually put together a bid to be... wait for it.... European Capital of Culture 2023:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mind you, why not? After all, they will be following in the footsteps of Liverpool and Hull if they succeed. Oh, my ... the comic potential is just endless. I do hope that Florence, Paris, Barcelona and Middlesborough are presenting their bids at the same meeting!:laugh: 

It's like sexy TV weather lady Becky Mantin getting unsolicited billets doux from a toothless, ancient lesbian!

I must go and lie down somewhere to recover.:biggrin: 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, horny owl said:

Got a funny feeling we'll go and win this one for some reason

Not bothering to watch it though I've done with the boring cr@p they're serving up 

1-0 win and Carlos unfortunately stays at S6

If your done with wat point coming on here to moan then .not watching pathetic .