Carlos angry £20 note moment

56 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

Reminds me of Nigel Pearsons press conference meltdowns before winning 7 of the last 9 games and creating a premier league winning team.

:ph34r:

I'm obviously more pessimistic because to me it reminds me of Dave Jones attacking Giddings not long before getting the sack.

https://audioboom.com/posts/1614098-dave-jones-speaks-to-andy-giddings-gids1980-after-today-s-defeat-at-birmingham-swfc

14 minutes ago, RichieB said:

I'm obviously more pessimistic because to me it reminds me of Dave Jones attacking Giddings not long before getting the sack.

https://audioboom.com/posts/1614098-dave-jones-speaks-to-andy-giddings-gids1980-after-today-s-defeat-at-birmingham-swfc

Just listened that back again and that was seriously deluded behaviour from Jones. The fact it was after a birmingham game is a bit ominous though...

Does anyone think it might have been contrived...The £20 thingy...I mean why carry it into the press conference in yer tracksuit/..Its not even half enough for entry into the South...

So he awaits his moment..Knows exactly which pocket its in...no change fell on the floor as he whipped it out...fake anger?

No less amusing than Cantonas description of trawlers and seagulls. Nowhere near keeganesque. Managers are always in the spot light, like the rest of us, they have their moments. 

I'd be more concerned if he showed no passion.

Dont get me wrong, if he gets replaced by Pearson I'll be overjoyed, but whilst he's in charge I'm right behind him.

Those who hope for more misery so we can make it easier to get rid of him should hang their heads low.

Too little too late Carlos. That's the passion you were supposed to inspire your players with. Forget it and move on ! Being beaten is bad enough. Loosing with no passion or clue is unacceptable. Plenty warned he wasn't taking it seriously enough before hand. His anger today is him and the players being criticized by the media not pain of loosing to the pigs. How many Wednesday fans will get grief over this at school and work. He only has had a couple of press conferences. If we hammered Birmingham tomorrow night it can't change Sundays result. This Sunday we play Leeds who did the double over us playing with passion against our slow game. Carlos has proven yet again when it comes to big games he cannot prepare the team for it right. We are not down the bottom but if anyone is serious about promotion, how could we do that without winning the by games. Wembley against Hull, play off semi with Huddersfield, Leeds twice last season and worst of all not turning up against United!!!