Carlos angry £20 note moment

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

Although most of the Carlos out gang will hold it against Carlos that kicked the bobbar out of a £20 note. Most of them only see 2 of those a week from their Giro packet... 

On the other hand, if Carlos had cut the tail and legs off a kitten using a hacksaw, you would have found some way of sticking up for him.

:manager:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

Excellent moment.

How people can want this guy out of our club is beyond me. He cares, I care, we all care. We all want the same thing. Get together as one and we are a force. Division is problematic and counter productive. 

The Carlos out gang are going against the grain and causing the problems. 

We're ALL Wednesday aren't we? Are we? I'm not sure anymore...

Nobody dislikes Carlos the man.

It's all about the football.

We were shown up saturday and in the playoffs and the playoff final and enough is enough.

Carlos is a likeable man. 

You know what? So was Brian Laws. Only he had a lot less £20's to screw up in interviews. We had to get rid of him when his time was up as well.

Sorry, will take more than this drivel to move on from that car crash performance on Sunday or the other mistakes of his tenure so far. 

6 minutes ago, Kate said:

Our 150th anniversary year will be remembered for 3 things:

Losing to Utd

CAKEBALL

Carlos attacking a 20 quid note

Nailed it with the denomination too: a 50 would have seemed staged, and a bit Teale-and-his-Bentley braggy, a 10 would've been too humble and lacked the punch of the 20, and the 5 would have been patronising and not believable anyway as I doubt he's ever even seen a 5 pound note. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Carlos is a likeable man. 

You know what? So was Brian Laws. Only he had a lot less £20's to screw up in interviews. We had to get rid of him when his time was up as well.

Sorry, will take more than this drivel to move on from that car crash performance on Sunday or the other mistakes of his tenure so far. 

Yeah it's similar.

I also liked the football Laws had us playing but we all knew he had to go when he did.

Difference is we have different priorities now with fans a paying a premium to watch us challenge for promotion. 

The club can't afford to let it drag on. Carlos will keep doing what Carlos does. Nothing is gonna change until we move on from him.

And I would miss him.

But it's all about promotion and he won't get us there.