Carlos angry £20 note moment

It's a brilliant interview for supporters. But for me it doesn't change our league position, way of playing or chances of going up under him unfortunately. Love the man but I want to see my club be successful and I don't see him making us challenge for the top 2. 

20 minutes ago, cowl said:

Nailed it with the denomination too: a 50 would have seemed staged, and a bit Teale-and-his-Bentley braggy, a 10 would've been too humble and lacked the punch of the 20, and the 5 would have been patronising and not believable anyway as I doubt he's ever even seen a 5 pound note. 

I think he planned it, as knew the new £5 & £10 notes won't screw up like that - clever man ah Carlos

11 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

And this is helping on the pitch just how again Carlos ?

He's lost the plot. Seriously stressed to hell, 

A real leader of Men....... Ha ha ha.

Taxi for Carlos !!!  Oh wait.... He hasn't got a twenty.... Tram for Carlos please.

He's making the club a laughing stock.

Don't talk wet 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Much of it was said jokingly... I just forgot sid james here and there.

But this sort of response from him is poor. 

If you're one of the "out" brigade, nothing he says would or will make a difference, in a kind of "dammed if he does, dammed if he don't", take it for what it was, there really isn't anything else to it. 

Don't think it was poor at all, but hey. 

Basically he's got mardy and threw everyone's toys outta his pram because the pressures on HIM and people are questioning HIS abilities, it's all about HIM this is why we seen his temper tantrum, he mighty fine when he's courting the SKY cameras but he's asked questions he doesn't like he flipped....

I'm not sure what to think as it could be a positive he could finally have wised up and we could move on ward and upwards for the rest of the season or they could play exceptional for 1 game like they did against Norwich last season then back to "normal"

I do like him with some passion though :biggrin:

Edited by steveger

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

Basically he's got mardy and threw everyone's toys outta his pram because the pressures on HIM and people are questioning HIS abilities, it's all about HIM this is why we seen his temper tantrum, he mighty fine when he's courting the SKY cameras but he's asked questions he doesn't like he flipped....

I'm not sure what to think as it could be a positive he could finally have wised up and we could move on ward and upwards for the rest of the season or they could play exceptional for 1 game like they did against Norwich last season then back to "normal"

I do like him with some passion though :biggrin:

Sky and every other bugger courted him

18 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I wonder if he coincidentally had the 20 in his pocket and if the idea just popped into his head or he brought it into the press conference with the intention of doing it all along lol 

Completely and utterly pre-planned imo...

14 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

If you're one of the "out" brigade, nothing he says would or will make a difference, in a kind of "dammed if he does, dammed if he don't", take it for what it was, there really isn't anything else to it. 

Don't think it was poor at all, but hey. 

I believe things must change, who can doubt that thing's aren't wrong in the camp ? But, based on this issue, he's wrong, maybe under way too much pressure.  He could have handled it better. And if I'm honest...everytime I've slagged Carlos off on here, we've gone on a winning streak... And he's made me look a ***  so I'm also trying to do my bit lol:manager:

Hope the lad proves me wrong again

Come on Carlos..crack the whip and get a few of these " stars " motivated !!

UTO

Edited by quinnssweetshop

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I believe things must change, who can doubt that thing's aren't wrong in the camp ? But, based on this issue, he's wrong, maybe under way too much pressure.  He could have handled it better. And if I'm honest...everytime I've slagged Carlos off on here, we've gone on a winning streak... And he's made me look a ***  so I'm also trying to do my bit lol:manager:

Hope the lad proves me wrong again

Come on Carlos..crack the whip and get a few of these " stars " motivated !!

UTO

Well, if he carries on makin you look like an @ss,i'm down with that. 

• Haha 1