Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

3 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Or another way is to sack the manager and make it clear that the performance and result are not acceptable at this football club. Rather than accept the fact we got well beaten by a team up from league 1 and with a budget that's less than the cost of a Marco Matias 

Oh and my vote would be out 

:manager:

19 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Or another way is to sack the manager and make it clear that the performance and result are not acceptable at this football club. Rather than accept the fact we got well beaten by a team up from league 1 and with a budget that's less than the cost of a Marco Matias 

Not my view but I understand why some might see it

out. 

problem is though he has damaged our club going forward we are stuck with these ageing players on huge money . who will take Rhodes on 60k abdi on 35k westwood 25k jones 20k fletcher 35k and quite a few others like loovens nuhiu with 2more years to go, Wallace till end of season and on and on. what chance does a new manager have when he is stuck with our overpaid players who we wont be able to shift. and are already on edge of ffp due to very poor incomings now crowds will fall and income will drop which will push us over ffp limit I'm sure. I cant stand either sheff utd or leeds but look what they are doing with a quarter of the money spent what carlos has wasted. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

out. 

problem is though he has damaged our club going forward we are stuck with these ageing players on huge money . who will take Rhodes on 60k abdi on 35k westwood 25k jones 20k fletcher 35k and quite a few others like loovens nuhiu with 2more years to go, Wallace till end of season and on and on. what chance does a new manager have when he is stuck with our overpaid players who we wont be able to shift. and are already on edge of ffp due to very poor incomings now crowds will fall and income will drop which will push us over ffp limit I'm sure. I cant stand either sheff utd or leeds but look what they are doing with a quarter of the money spent what carlos has wasted. 

There's a lot of talent in there that any decent manager would be delighted to work with.

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

out. 

Isnt it possible another manager may get the best out of these players?

1 minute ago, Bluey9 said:

There's a lot of talent in there that any decent manager would be delighted to work with.

its a shame a new manager wont be able to spend even a tenth of what carlos has wasted over last 2 years. we are near ffp that's the reality ,and I don't have much confidence in chansiri keeping us out of that considering the total shambles of the commercial side of club,never mind on pitch, does chansiri know how angry we are and does he realise how bad we have been for most games this and last season.