Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

Out.

Good attempt getting two consecutive play-off positions but you were brought in to get promotion within 2 years, you have had more money to spend on players than any other manager in the club's history but your "project" has failed.

Good luck for the future in whatever you do but now please move aside for someone else to give it a try we will fondly remember you and thanks for trying.

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Someone should tell Chansiri that the UK left the European Union coz 52% of people voting wanted to, so 72% wanting Carlos out is pretty damning 

lol

Less than 1000 votes so not really a true opinion of all fan base, I think its time for a change but I know lots of fans who don't. 

I won't be shouting for his head during a game either, I didn't agree with calling for his head during game at Bolton one bit, I was concentrating on getting behind team as we were never out of it, could have conceded 5 or 6 with been poor at back but could so easily have scored 5 or 6 ourselves. 

21 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

why wasn't this poll wheeled out after we beat Leeds 3-0.   

would have been 75% for CC.   

Basically the poll is rigged.   

How the chuff can it be rigged? The poll was open before, during and after the Leeds game.

And you really think that hundreds would have changed their opinion due to one papering over the cracks good performance?  lol