Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

out. 

problem is though he has damaged our club going forward we are stuck with these ageing players on huge money . who will take Rhodes on 60k abdi on 35k westwood 25k jones 20k fletcher 35k and quite a few others like loovens nuhiu with 2more years to go, Wallace till end of season and on and on. what chance does a new manager have when he is stuck with our overpaid players who we wont be able to shift. and are already on edge of ffp due to very poor incomings now crowds will fall and income will drop which will push us over ffp limit I'm sure. I cant stand either sheff utd or leeds but look what they are doing with a quarter of the money spent what carlos has wasted. 

If we  bring in a decent manager, who is willing to play to the "has beens " strengths as you put it. We will be a force to be reckoned with. Your not telling me a striker like Jordan Rhodes who is a proven goal scorer at this level, just becomes poo because he pulls on a blue and white shirt??

Just now, mr moody said:

If we  bring in a decent manager, who is willing to play to the "has beens " strengths as you put it. We will be a force to be reckoned with. Your not telling me a striker like Jordan Rhodes who is a proven goal scorer at this level, just becomes poo because he pulls on a blue and white shirt??

Out btw, 

In. Give him until November. I don't see anyone better currently out there. A new manager could see us going down the route of a rebuilding programme and there are no guarantees. If results and performances degenerate and we are cut adrift of the top 6 by end of November then get rid, giving a new guy time to assess the squad and utilise the January window.