When did you start having doubts about Carlos?

2 hours ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

Said it before...I would have sacked him after we lost to Leeds and Brentford last season.

He should have walked after the abject pile of bobbar served up v Huddersfield.  

Talking to one of my mates at half time and I said to him of the home games this season where have you been happy after a performance he could only think of v Forest.  One game out of four/five home performances despite the huge amount of money spent over the years and the players we have.  The wins we’ve had have done nothing but paper over the cracks in my opinion.

Said it then and I say it now.  He will not get us up and should go.

Forest only game in part we played well at home. How many times did we play well at home last season? 3 times out of 23 .had enough watched game back utd could and should have had 6. They have never scored 4 at our place ever in 150 years say no more.he should have gone at Least 12 months ago. It's a shame that Brentford didn't stick 5 in other wk maybe Carlos would have already gone and we wouldn't have been humiliated today.

10 minutes ago, striker said:

Doubts started after Christmas last season, my mind made up by the Huddersfield play off defeat. Far from a knee jerk reaction. 

But it is a knee jerk reaction. At some point you made an opinion and that opinion is your reaction. At some stage you decided to throw your toys out of the pram

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

Said it before...I would have sacked him after we lost to Leeds and Brentford last season.

He should have walked after the abject pile of bobbar served up v Huddersfield.  

Talking to one of my mates at half time and I said to him of the home games this season where have you been happy after a performance he could only think of v Forest.  One game out of four/five home performances despite the huge amount of money spent over the years and the players we have.  The wins we’ve had have done nothing but paper over the cracks in my opinion.

Said it then and I say it now.  He will not get us up and should go.

Post of the day.

Edited by Blue and white

3 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

But it is a knee jerk reaction. At some point you made an opinion and that opinion is your reaction. At some stage you decided to throw your toys out of the pram

Wouldnt class it as that, toys not out of pram at all. I analysed the performances, my enjoyment of watching us play,  my assessment of whether we were progressing and formulated an opinion.

41 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Don't forget he was brought in as an upstairs figure with the idea that Mark Cooper would be the hands-on coach. Got lucky with the performances that first season when we were unable to get Cooper.

reading that is just depressing

unable to get cooper.....and where the fuuck is he now 

On 24/09/2017 at 18:05, FreshOwl said:

reading that is just depressing

unable to get cooper.....and where the fuuck is he now 

Getting Forest Green into the league for the first time isn't too shabby. Who knows what the dynamic would have been with CC, Roeder etc

On 24/09/2017 at 17:23, Lincowl said:

Don't forget he was brought in as an upstairs figure with the idea that Mark Cooper would be the hands-on coach. Got lucky with the performances that first season when we were unable to get Cooper.

I had genuinely forgotten about that whole bizarre few weeks after Stuart Gray was (unfairly) sacked.

There was supposed to be a committee running things but then they all quit one by one.

And we'd got some random with a dodgy CV to be the manager but not the manager.  And they were going to bring Cooper in in some role or other.

There were tons of people coming on here to explain why it was a good thing and how all modern clubs do it.

Edited by owlinexile

On 9/24/2017 at 17:11, TrickyTrev said:

The 1-0 home win over Toy town when we were out played by probably the worst side ever to play at this level.

We may have won the match but the performance really set off some alarm bells for me.

I remember the depression of that game as well. They were getting drilled just about every week and were considerably better than us; had a goal disallowed for nothing and our last minute penalty was extremely debatable. 

Derbies can make or break a manager. 

Laws was an average manager and he bought himself a lot of time with those performances and some scarf swinging.

its fine margins, if we'd come back to win Sunday he'd be a legend.

He's a dead man walking now.